Gordon Kraegg

Started by Porkolt, January 22, 2012, 10:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Porkolt

Gordon Kraegg was a watchman all his life. He arrived in Mistlocke one day, and before even crossing the bridge had already decided he would join the Muster. The country yokel that vaguely explained the town's laws to him was sure not to have made the cut he was used to - that needed to change!

What followed was a grand career in the Muster, working his way up to sergeant quickly, with the goal of professionalizing the Muster.

Of course allegations of corruption, criminals, that sort of thing, well. They didn't make the whole experience any easier. But I can safely say that I attained most of my goals.

What better way to die, then, than on a mad BOM invasion quest?

...Umm.

Anyway, screenshots.

Guarding the Mayor like a boss.

Kraegg swears the oath.

And swearing in others. Well, after they do the required maths test.

BoM invasion fugue party!

Fitch demonstrating that nobody is above the law - only not quite as planned. Well, at least after this we weren't Caermyn lapdogs anymore.

Basil Calbrooke, master of sendings.

Grumpy old man.

Assembling for the attack on One-Eye's camp. What a mistake that was.

So why did that raid on the Aberdenn camp fail? I never did find out (hurdur).

The Muster can't even afford decent equipment for their sergeants.

Special thanks to the Muster, House Caermyn, assorted Conclavists and concerned citizens. DMs Talir and Jayde for Muster leadership.

I encourage everyone to make a Muster PC sometime. I will maintain: you have as much authority as a Musterman as you want to have. The Muster needs good players willing to play the role for EFU:M to work.

Sadly, many of the spoilertastic screenshots in my collection could not be posted. I expect that soon you'll all find out why the Muster is exceptionally cool, though.

Random_White_Guy

Most awesome individual!

Everything a small town guardsman should be.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

The King Of Beasts

Thug Life

A true muster watchman and an amusing adversary.

RuinedDesires

Crytalos>   

Perroy

good night sweet prince

LiAlH4

el groso

Awesome character and very well played! Most interesting interactions with the thuggish Hashall, lots of fun, cheers

EvilKnievel

PanamaLane

Lot of fun banging our egos up against one another!