Not receiving the Caermyn wage

Started by Calixto, May 12, 2013, 06:30:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calixto

My character, Marion Sileyna, is not receiving her wages after joining. I did dye her armour and put it back on, but it didn't work. I thought it was maybe because my armor was still tied to the Muster, so I tried with a brigand's tunic but it didn't work either... I tried relogging, but no luck.

I did walk around some minutes to be sure, but definitely it's not working.
Most enjoyable characters:

EFU: COR
Tristan Caerfal (NG Human Sharpshooter)

EFU:R
Thomas Valentine (Human NG Fighter/Rogue)
Durga (Half-Orc NE Cleric of Ilneval/Fighter)

EFU:M
Marion Sileyna (Human LN Cleric of Loviatar/Fighter)
Atreia Kelten (Human Paladin of Tyr)
Riku (NG Stargazer Ranger)

HalflingPower

It only gives you a wage if you reforge, and to my knowledge you can't reforge anymore.

cmenden

I had this problem on Deidre, but El_Groso helped me resolve it. Take the outfit off and put it in the dye barrel, close it and then reopen it. Take your outfit and put it on, then log out and back in.

If that doesn't fix the issue, you might just have to wear one of the premade outfits you can buy at the shop!

el groso

Yeah, barrel first, then dye apparatus, rest, relog. That usually solves the problem. As cmenden said, if that doesn't work, the regular uniforms sold work, or you could always get a willing DM to tag your outfit as uniform. :)

Calixto

After trying everything I could in every order, it seems I am now receiving them, tough not at regular intervals (while being constantly active). I will have to check to be sure. In the meanwhile, could someone add me to the Caermyn forum pleaze? :)

Calixto

BTW, not sure if it can help, but the dye barrel has three sheets of item storage even tough it is empty. When you put an outfit in the first one, close, and open it again, the outfit moves to the third sheet. If you put it in the third, it moves to the second.