Unnamed monster faction

Started by Calixto, June 09, 2014, 01:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calixto

I know there was an orc faction just some days ago, and I know there are awesome proposals for pc factions right now, but I'll still give it a try: it's one more orc faction, but this will be open to all monstruous races in general; the idea being I don't really care if you are evil as long as you are quiet about it and you being evil doesn't screw the whole of us!

So, if you got a kobolds, goblin, etc, now is the time, because honestly you won't last long and you know it. It's already hard to live in a post-apocalypse last-standing-beacon-of-hope which will be wiped out sooner or later, but it's much harder when every other survivor will kill you on sight! Of course, you will most likely be used as trap-springer, human -er- humanoid shield, pack mule etc. but that will already be a considerable improvement on your current situation!

There is a lot of opportunities for conflict, both inside and outside:

- Kobolds against goblins
- Kobolds and goblins being bullied by orcs
- Orcs of different faiths fighting among themselves
- All of them against the rest of the server

Despite all of this, I intend for the faction to be long-lived, avoiding to make too many ennemies, using strategy and even diplomacy to survive and accomplish our goals. Which could be:

- Meet the orogs to talk about the Dread Empire (wouldn't it be cool, honestly??)
- Become the dominant power in Lower
- Get baublium and help the sojourners with their planar ship or whatever, because let's face it Faerun is going to hell eventually (I actually intend to apply for this faction)
- Of course there are these dwarves and whiney elves in Lower who will have to be taken care of eventually...

This is a very loose concept for now(so loose I haven't even put a name on it), suggestions are welcome!
Most enjoyable characters:

EFU: COR
Tristan Caerfal (NG Human Sharpshooter)

EFU:R
Thomas Valentine (Human NG Fighter/Rogue)
Durga (Half-Orc NE Cleric of Ilneval/Fighter)

EFU:M
Marion Sileyna (Human LN Cleric of Loviatar/Fighter)
Atreia Kelten (Human Paladin of Tyr)
Riku (NG Stargazer Ranger)

efuincarnate

Do this! Goblin and kobold fodder are great fun to play!  Not to mention such a void left by the recent orcslaughter needs filling!