Durga

Started by Calixto, June 13, 2014, 10:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calixto

Durga was what I'd call a "low evil" character. He would only commit evil acts when it was necessary to achieve his objectives, namely, generally speaking, help his people. He was rather sociable for an orcblood and felt confortable with non-violent interactions with people of other races.

He was a priest of a tribe of the Spine of the World who was wiped out, leaving him as the only survivor. Having participated in many victorious battles before that, he was given many slaves, who he treated well. Through them he learned a bit of the wider world.

When he died, I was going to apply for the Sojourners. Believing Sanctuary was doomed, he intended to look for the world(s) the orcs of Faerun came from, warn them of the Dread Empire's expansion, settle there along with all those who would have joined him, and prepare for the inevitable invasion!

Well, that's what he was planning anyway. :)

Some screenies:

Most enjoyable characters:

EFU: COR
Tristan Caerfal (NG Human Sharpshooter)

EFU:R
Thomas Valentine (Human NG Fighter/Rogue)
Durga (Half-Orc NE Cleric of Ilneval/Fighter)

EFU:M
Marion Sileyna (Human LN Cleric of Loviatar/Fighter)
Atreia Kelten (Human Paladin of Tyr)
Riku (NG Stargazer Ranger)

Vlaid

A shame I never got around to or the chance to talk to Durga in earnest. Had some interesting stuff planned to discuss! Alas, that's the way EFU goes sometimes.