2017 Monthly Feedback

Started by Kinslayer988, October 03, 2017, 11:17:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goate

I've really enjoyed the refinery bombing/baublium shortage plotline;  It's been great to see the attention to detail, like messages about angry aristocrats being forced out of Final Sanctuary, and messages about baublium shortage.  The whole thing where Final Sanctuary couldn't be entered and sendings couldn't be made until enough baublium was turned in was great.  I'm under the assumption that the whole ley siphoning thing is an RwG player initiative - I think it's awesome that DMs have thrown weight behind it and spawned NPCs in the moldmire to portray it.  It's great to see a PC's persistent labors bearing fruit and having what looks to be serious impact.

Also enjoyed the various rampages of the Pride of Jhultar.

Deston E

November has been pretty good. I as a player feel like my plots have been paid attention to and can see other PC plots blossoming as well. There's been a good amount of independent events as well, and I feel a good balance has been struck between supporting PCs and one-offs.

The only thing I'd really improve on is maybe a bit more rumors about PC plots to hook other players who might have missed it into PC shenanigans.

Charnelist

It was really, REALLY nice to see the monolithic SG take another hit.
It also seems to have drawn a lot of attention to one of my favourite factions: STEWARDS!
This new Steward-aggressive conflict has me scared out of my pants for them, but it's also getting them out there and, I think, I hope, maybe drawing some people to get involved with them (I don't mean wanting to kill them >_>)
So, yeah. Cool stuff, for sure.

SkagHunter

The two things i'd like to see, in this order of importance, are the Collective taking a bit of a bigger role. Right now, it feels like they just... exist. There's no agenda besides smash dread, the spellguard are overly chummy with them, and there's not a great deal of conflict besides "Spoopy aberrants!". If the Sewergrate started to grow towards the square... or the vault crept up through starag's rest and onto middle sanctuary, and had some opportunity for players to push this, or even sowing aberrant seeds or such things in the canal to fight the ooze supremacy there. The spellguard can collect baublium to fuel the refinery, I think the covenant has means of feeding the ooze, but it feels the collective lacks something of this type.

Secondly would be the collective seems to be doing little overtly, besides responding to the Spellguard. The strike on the baublium refinery was astounding, and the blowback and even the fringes of the intrigue that I caught from it are awesome. More of that, or even little, passive things to make the covenant's presence known would be perfect.

I think it's cool that all sorts of intrigue is going on, but at the same time I think it would be cool if there was some way to get involved with such things easier, (As it does not feel to be an easy thing to do for me) so that it's just not the same two or three pc's going back and forth.

The whole madness involving Bilith, Arthur, and the covenant was supremely enjoyable, at least to me, where everything went absolutely mad for a short while, with EFU at it's best.

Perhaps this would help my first point, but the Dread becoming more active, or Magnatz and Mur having a renewed war would be interesting as well.

Enjoyed what little of Nov I had :)