Ring 94 Pillar

Started by Howlando, June 02, 2019, 10:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howlando

While avoiding spoilers, many of you know that in Ring 94 there is a certain group of pillars where different Ringrunning groups have been scratching their names.

Unfortunately in my recent absence I lost notes of the different texts that different groups had sent me to include there, so please post them here (ideally helping me roughly with keeping the correct order).

Feel free to use this thread for future group scratchings also. I certainly don't promise to keep it entirely up to date, but I'll do what I can.

Bong Serpent

Very very recently the name "Ciriaco Acciai" was carved into the first pillar on the left of the view.

Stranger

Easy To Remember

One of the first carvings just before the period of time where the pillars stopped being updated, we tagged in:

"Grunskogal, Dolgrun, Lori, Roy Nuttley and Driftwood Company"

The Royal Groat

Howlando

Text or text + screenshot is preferred for easier cut and paste. Thanks.

Bio

[hide]
https://gyazo.com/cc98123ea48e5b94d6fa4c618e35eb2d

text:

"The Ringrunners who are both the luckiest and unluckiest alive; Aerendyl, Andert, Reynard."
[/hide]
i am a god

Iconoclast

Very recently a little gnome made his way to the pillars and carved in his initials

N. N. M-S IV

LoveLess

Rarande Letnei, Premiere Archaeologist

To go along with Iconoclast's

johanmaxon

At the highest pillar is engraved in dwarves runes a mythical beast, standing on his hind legs roaring at the sky. It reads "And here roared, the Gendarmes of Khoral'duun, conquerors of the 94th - and beyond." The names Gegnar Telinar Reggogaxe, Urtha Gravelgut, Zhatar Skaldagan, Gardir Grimprize and Dram works down the chest of the beast. Then, in a rather abrupt change from the dwarves runes follows in common written 'Jean-Nicolas Pierre D'Avencourt, Benjamin Bloggs, Evelyn Drax, Sybil Barristan'.

Ghooooost

Howlando

Please do not put screenshots, please just put the text... and this is really intended for GROUPS not so much solo pcs because otherwise it will get very very crowded very fast.

SkagHunter

Under the already placed writings with 'The companions' and 'further below' which has Amonkas, Irhaal, Tenilue, Thronspike, etc... please add, beneath the latest additions

[Even more scratchings.]
AUNRAE
KADE

cmenden

(Someone else in the group can chime in if I got this wrong, I just noticed this thread today!)

On the pillar with the dwarves:

By the light of the holy Angel that birthed the house of Nephezar, the presiding High Thaumaturge Courtenay led a group of retainers to witness the keep of the king.

Maria Courtenay
Claudian Sadalfus
Grace d'Ottaviani
Anemone Rhysling
Boar Noblestout
Annie Ashe
Leopold

Howlando