Who are you, who did you play?

Started by Listen in Silence, June 02, 2009, 06:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

morva

EFU

Morva- My first character on the server. A devout priest of Bane. Joined the Sanctuary Watch. Attempted to crush the rebellion and died in the act. Was one of the last few loyalists to die.

EFU:A

Grimar Stonehelm- a dwarven Sharboneth armsman who helped take down the upright-man. Oi!

Maybe more I cant think...

EFU:M[/M]

Mathal- I made this fighter guy to check out the new mistlocke setting. Joined the Mayors Muster and almost become Warlord in the Comital Invasion. He got the second most votes. He died in the war.

Holga Bratwurst- Do you like Bratwurst?

Lester Creevy- I made this character to fool around during elections at first. After failing miserably in the first election he decided to become a terrorist and create the Lesters Luster. Then it got weird.

Dorje- an old Dreamer. Mist is the Mist is the Mist...

EFU:R

Wyar Steeleyes- a Lower fist fighter.

Damien

EFU [\b]

Teth Alexander - my obligatory noob char, was a helmite who turned chaotic after hanging with den and diam too much in school of war. Then somehow signed up to false flame, then died attempting under mount escape.

Griffin Kengin - black guy thug, hung with lower scum. Ended up suicide bombing society chapter house after they destroyed the false flame inn.

Blackrune - one of a multitude of henchmen for half brood, was his head bouncer of wench's clench.

Rhenos vark - spear fighter/ thayan gladiator, worked for that macaste pirate crew however not too much due to time differences.

Marshall Hadrin - shit build pure fighter ordinant and worshiper of helm. Was part of the gang that killed the alhoon. Died in some insignificant way.

EFUA [\b]

Barracus klar - tempus barbarian, fighting and dying to everything. Befriended a were boar who got killed then went into a rampage over the matter and died in a duel with a paladin.

Mawkii- power built ranger panther who three maned the entire of order pcs, before quiting in shame.

Carson hornraven - monk/paladin with the stuff dreams are made off, made it to level 10 before getting drunk and dueling dirzin rumpclaw in a tournament.

Mawuli - Chultan soul ripper, Stygian who gave up people to the mist for rewards, had a pet spirit of a gay criminal PC, got chucked out for murdering a guy in Stygian cells, got revenge on stygians with Inman before getting butchered in 10 vs 2 pvp.

Ashkii - shit build ranger to try prove you can make decent stargazer rangers, tiger tribe, ended up going to ud after two quests and help bring back the spoiler then helped awaken hbala.

Nissren or something - tie fling rogue talontar who assassinated a level 7 cleric at level 5 with a dagger but couldn't become an assassin because I didn't cut her head off, died during hbala attack on conclave.

EFUM [\b]

Morn Greycastle - nobanion staff wielding barbarian wyrm watcher ( was it wyrm watcher...), became warlord due to lack of a better person, died to ruby badass, got rezzed, helped reclaim the pass before dying in shame to duerger brothers.

Mutazz - be dine badass fighter finessing a scimitar.

Milaki - eagle pure barbarian stargazer, rocked around with budgies and help reclaim 3 out of 4 rings, beat down all of agneos crew solo but they got to leave because I moved areas during pvp. Died to a trap that shouldn't have been available to pcs.

Rakiri - wolf tribe sorcerer, approved bloodmage, died to kd spam after trying to solo instead of just leaving them and finding the rest of the ingredients, yolo.

Cassius swyft - my illiterate swashbuckling weapon master, in love with his two women captains calling them the two faces of tcyhe. Died after several months on sahaugin quest and boredom, my most fun character.

Sigfried stromme - my runic northman barbarian, originally a giant worshipper for the great strength and prowess but out grew them. Carried the lance of society to stab the hive mother in the eye. Then came back to the surface, did nothing for a bit but fight hbala spawns and proclaim himself the Titan of the east mountain pass then after seeing deception found the horn got pissed and bought a shovel. Found the crown, which he had no care for since titans need no extra hand from gods or dragons. So gave it to Emlyn to deal with, helped erupt the volcano, beat up order men daily. Then help destroy hbala, then died on the route down from the surface.

EFUR [\b]

Margraal - half Orc cleric of gruumsh, hounded all elves he could find without ever subduing or killing any, died because I let perroy live and abuse in general.

Albrect  von Carstein - banite watcher fighter, died to rwgs werewolf at level 4 after trying to reclaim his ring while not in uniform.

Andrei strahd - garages barb/cleric aux, beat down criminals all the time, basically soloed hounds because mag hides too well, died in transyr invasion.

Brocc Rockhewer - my svirf hero barb who tried to save his people, died trying :(

THE END ????

Echigo

I played Stigandr. Shit was dope.
meth

TeufelHunden

EFU 1: Gnak, Monster, Feargus, Grok(All Half Orcs)
EFU:A Allius Dorne, Rodrik Dayne, Kale the Wanton, Lagnus Kegtapper, Krull, Korgoth, Alrek
EFU:M Alrek, Godrik, Alfred Thenson, Percival Peeves
EFU:R Gregory Last, Garrick Aerthen, RODRIK BLAKE