Robert Tilven, Familyman, Gunner-Sojourner, Badass AC

Started by Mortui, July 15, 2014, 04:28:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mortui

Robert Tilven, probably my longest lived character to date, that said he lasted a month and three weeks. (Which is a long time for my characters!)

Robert was a very angry man full of hate for the Spellguard, for reasons he didn't like to talk about.
He also hated bandits, I wonder why?
[hide=Backstory]Robert was living with his family of four in Baldur's Gate with his wife and two sons when the Darkening struck. The family ended up fleeing the city as the increasingly terrible rumors of the Dread Empire's armies drifted from rumour to reality. During their desperate escape bandits, desperate and hungry, attacked them and his youngest son was mortally wounded. Robert was eventually forced to end his life rather than leave him to suffer until death. After a harrowing and brutal bid for survival the pair found the portals to Sanctuary. Unfortunately his son failed the enthrallment test and was quickly and brutally executed at the very gates of salvation. To this day he harbors a bitter grudge against the Spellguard for the death of his last remaining son and wants only to escape Toril and all the bad memories it holds for him - whatever the personal cost.[/hide]

At first I didn't really enjoy questing, because I had horrible health rolls very often, I was in fact 20hp off my max.
But then I got level 9.

I don't have any good action screenshots, save one.
I lived an Ordinant's dream and once fought something very powerful.

[hide=What could it be?]
[/hide]

I had pretty great AC.

Now it's time for loot, I had some really good loot and probably the best was my faction armour, well except my shield.

[hide=Scimitar #1] Thanks to D_I for running the event that gave me this scimitar.

[/hide]

[hide=Shield] I got this from an ally IG, for a very cheap price.

[/hide]

[hide=Scimitar #2] I can't give the description to this scimitar because I got it off a quest and I don't want to ruin the quest for people and potentially get this lovely piece of loot removed from my obit.

[/hide]

[hide=Shadowy Orb] I don't have screenshots of this, but thank you to Caster for the lovely bit of loot.
[/hide]

Now I wonder what I will roll next.

edit: Thanks to BoM for letting me suicide.

xXCrystal_Rose

That is a sexy shield, and only 9 pounds! Congrats on making nine and getting to face some awesome terrors in the dark!

goate

A 2-month-old Mortui PC?  My reality is crumbling!!!

Had some fun with Robert on Trem.  Glad he went out with a bang.  Bring the next one on, you Aussie bastard!

(Nice twist with the son failing the enthrallment test!)

Bearic

Had fun greeting him, and slaying some giant lizards that one time.

The Crimson Magician

the space pirate I've always aspired to become :)

Special Delivery

Love things you do Mort-ui

Pool

That Tower Shield was better than the one William got, and he couldn't even use it because he had his arm chopped off.

Tilven was a gentleman. o7

WriterX

Now Robert can join Slip in Kobold heaven!

Blue41

Remember when you died at 8 and was ready to perma for no reason?

Good times.

granny

But I had plans!
The good ones! We were going to do so much stuff... only if...

... damn. You're a really cool player and I enjoyed Robert a lot. We had interesting stuff together.

MexicanGunslinger

Good character man well done RiP

Echigo

Quote from: Blue41;398012Remember when you died at 8 and was ready to perma for no reason?

Good times.

my life...
meth

SheelasChosenHin

Hehe, Can't say I'm not sorry to see him go but glad you had fun in the end. Looking forward to your next character!

Zango_Unchained

Duel fer days,

I enjoyed the pc.

Black_TopHat

Tilven was one of those guys I was always very careful to stay on the right side of... and always ALWAYS have a few invis potions ready to go! Excited for the new one!