Skirts for the skirt god!

Started by A Mystery Clock, July 23, 2014, 06:25:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A Mystery Clock

Minor thing, mostly emerged from a joke between me and Chimera's player but... mayhap it would make sense to unlock robe-skirts for the tailor in Sanctuary (elsewhere as well?) if they are already present in the haks, or make something similar purchasable from a store. I do agree that it might lead to a spawn of characters running amok in the Underdark and cavorting about in silly, frilly gowns, but it is still rather embarassing to be asked ICly to "bring a dress" and either show up in pants, without a neck or without a recognizable body shape.

What do you say?

Shackled

I approve of EFU-skirts, and those that may wear them.

The Old Hack

The one gown available to PCs is a ghastly thing with a bodice so low cut that it embarrasses me even with NWN graphics. I support this as well.

Echigo

I want kilts and roman/greek Tunics. :[[[[[[
meth

Howlando

I added a few more varieties of dresses for all of you who like to play dress up.

Knight Of Pentacles

Can we get more variations of the color pink while we're at it?

Frenzied

I hope they can fit on men.

granny

Echigo

Quote from: Howland;399363I added a few more varieties of dresses for all of you who like to play dress up.

Dress up is the whole point of EfU! :D
meth

cmenden

I'm dying to see them now and I hope I don't hate them, haha!

MaimedGod

"Dying" to see them.

cmenden

A Mystery Clock

... Holy cow, do you mean this was a legitimate suggestion?

*Epic jaw drop*

Paha

Are you saying you... Intentionally intended to troll suggestion forum? Hm?

Think carefully.

Knight Of Pentacles

I was being serious about the pink dyes.  There's only Netherese Pink and Illithid brain pink.  Some more varieties would be nice.