Revolutionary PCs

Started by Ladocicea, October 24, 2013, 06:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ladocicea

I'm looking for people to play people to play Revolutionary PCs.

You would have immediate involvement in a server-wide plot that affects every PC's day-to-day lives (with the possible exception of nature PCs), will create frequent module changes, and can fill a variety of roles, from PvP to terse diplomacy and negotiations, plenty of plotting and scheming, spying and espionage.

You would likely be a worker from the mill, past or present, but you would not be permitted to say your character was a native of Sanctuary that lived there before The Shield was raised, without application.

You could also happily play a regular new arrival PC that just so happens to be incensed by what's going on and wants to help the revolution.

This is a long term character role and you won't just be expected to get yourself killed in a throwaway style, so unless you are highly unlucky or highly incompetent you'll have a good innings. It is preferred that you play a main, and not an alt for this.

I should also give a quick mention to Banbet in case anyone would like to contribute to the revolution from a more bandit, outlaw approach and act on behalf of Mad Marge more than on behalf of Thomas Blanqui, in which case you will be expected to hang much less around Upper Sanctuary than regular revolutionaries would and PvP way more: //www.efupw.com/forums/showthread.php?p=359543

Let me know on IRC if you have any questions, or send me a message on the forum.

Thanks.

Ladocicea

Ladocicea

Also unless you want to stay incognito can you please sign this thread so I know who I'm looking for IG:

http://www.efupw.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85469