Prelate Sephidra & Captain Karstwen

Started by GroatExpectations, May 06, 2024, 02:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GroatExpectations

Prelate, Captain.

Cheers for the chat. Woke up in a pool of my own sick but this time it wasn't because I felt trapped or confused. Just cheap wine. The talk about a lot of chapters, and the Captain's time as a nun, and all that. It got me thinking and I guess it's just good to feel useful. That's what I'm after. I'm good what I do. Even if folk don't much know it yet. Not much use in politics and street fights and chest beating. Which is where I guess the disconnect came.

I'm learning a lot with the company, growth and all that like you said. It's different being in a military outfit, a company. Not bad. Just different. The lessons, the protocols, the logistics. It's all shit I never really dealt with before. There's some professionalism there. I guess you can call it polish.

Dunno what the future holds, but give'em hell on mission.

-Talis
"Speed does not know that the driver of this car is secretly his older brother Rex who ran away from home years ago..."

crestfallen

A short note finds its way to the Krak

Hello,

This is paperwork. Typically, I detest paperwork. But you are a good egg, so this is fine.

Come over for tea one of these days. Estie will probably not be visiting at the same time.

Regards,
Naelin