Ilph oj Noqu'lyl

Started by John Doe, March 28, 2014, 08:11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Doe

#1. Ilph oj Noqu’lyl has met his end today. There is not that much I can reveal and unfortunately I have no screenshots to post right now. This secluded lifestyle has been, once again, a very rewarding experience for me. This opportunity to play a Drow, which is high on my list of favourites, brought me back to the server after a period of five months of inactivity. And I am glad it did.

#8. Special thanks go out Howland of course for running the War on the Dark Lake plot and all players that are and have been involved (with me personally or the plot as a whole). You’re going to go into merry times ahead, and I am envious!

#3. Take care all. Rock on. And I’ll be seeing you again at some point.

Lira

RIP Ilph, the Armada's eyes and ears. Dude was everywhere and seemingly involved in everything: a big portion of what (not to mention who) the drow know, they know because of him, and I'm still mystified as to how he got most of it.

Good luck with your next, JD!

Vault Shrike

Sorry I healed that gnome when I shouldn't have. :)

The number of times I spotted him, lurking, really did speak to how he could be anywhere.

UnholyWon

I really liked your Drow immensely, even if it was a very interaction. Way to play it cool and badass!

Aefar

Black_TopHat

My favorite memory was playing the stealth and stab game with Ilph, skulking around and seeing for a split second "Ilpfdhgfjhfgj" Not enough time to read or check description, and you werent hostile.

But that just SOUNDED like a Drow name so I booked it outta there.

Knight Of Pentacles

scrappayeti

I never saw him, never met him, didnt know he existed.

So you must have been doing something right!

Blackthorn

By far one of the biggest influences on my character!  You will be missed man!  Life in lower wont be the same without you!

The Old Hack

I am almost ashamed to post this as you can't actually see Ilph's name on it, but I'm almost sure he is somewhere in it, I swear!

This was a tremendously cool situation and I loved the tension of it; I'll remember it as one of the high points of the entire Dark Lake War.

I only interacted very briefly with Ilph and that was when he killed me, but he was very cool and gave me excellent final roleplay. I remember thinking what a fantastic paranoid and threatening drow he was. (Yes, he did give me a quite reasonable out but Shannon did not take it due to a terminal case of LG.)