Drow Invasion Event Coordination

Started by Howlando, April 06, 2014, 11:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

putrid_plum

Sadly I work Friday and Saturday nights but not an 'essential' character, a shame though! Sundays is the way!

Aefar

Friday, Satruday... on Sunday it is too late if it would be like yesterday.

Blackthorn

Although I have to work Friday, Saturday and Sunday Nights - I am currently trying to pull some strings to get saturday off.  Friday isn't possible, but if I move quickly I could be available on Saturday evening only, for the event.  If it were during the week it would be much easier...

Hell...  I'm off work tomorrow if you want to run it tomorrow night! hahaha

Hopefully Hamish and the Hounds can be there!

The Machinist

Alas away for the weekend, so wont be about. Sure it will be great fun.

Blue41

I'd lean more towards Saturday personally, since I tend to still be juuuuust getting out of work for the Friday events.

HerDarkMajesties

I can do Friday or Saturday, no problem.

MaimedGod

I can do Saturday or Friday as well.

The Samophlange

With all the assignments piling up on my desk, I would prefer Saturday. I'll try to make it to whatever is decided, Saturday would just be the ideal for me.

Black_TopHat

Saturday evening is best for me, anything after 7 PM EST

Pool

Saturday would be solid for me.

efuincarnate

I am now working Sunday, not Saturday. Hooray!

Howlando

I think this will take place Saturday evening GMT.

Doc-Holiday

The House of Healing has been tasked with the all-important duty of keeping everyone alive. It's been a lot of fun, but also a lot of work and planning.

Unfortunately I will not be available to play Mikael for this event. He -would- be there, absolutely, however I have my RL responsibilities and with my clearances renewed I return to my regular schedule starting this evening. Saturday and Sunday are primary days for me.

I am saddened that I will miss out once more on a huge server moving event. My appologies to those players who have invested so much into the House of Healing for this very event, your RP and cooperation is valued and greatly appreciated as I know you, and I both, see this event as extremely valuable for proving the House of Healing faction as important to Sanctuary.

I'll see you all in the aftermath though, as I'll be able to be on in the late evening PST.

Blackthorn

Okay I was finally able to get confirmation from work.  I switched schedules with a coworker so that I can make the War Event tomorrow.  I'll be working from about 10:30 AM until around 3 or 4 PM EST Time.  If anyone needs me for pre planning they can find me tonight around 12:00 AM EST.  Otherwise I'll see you guys at the event!  Glad to know that Hamish will be able to be there since its like the pinnacle event of his characters rp thus far.  Cheers!

Witchcraft

As of right now it's looking like I will be the only member of the House of Healing who will be available for this event. I ask for a bit of OOC understanding from DMs and other players because of this, as it will be impossible for me to personally do everything required of the whole House of Healing. This situation arose due to OOC reasons, however I will do the best I can with it IC. Thank you.