Orion Hawkhall

Started by -UnholyWon-, February 11, 2021, 03:35:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-UnholyWon-

Wow! An extremely short lived character, but it was a blast!

I created Orion to get back into doing politics with the Houses, and begin shaping the Lesser Houses to do my bidding. He started with grabbing a sling and stones from the charity box, and running into battle the Ghyl in the Steading. There he saw Sunpurse, Orza, Giovanni, and many others battling the Ghyl to save the Steading. Embolden by watching heroes fighting the good fight, Orion wanted a piece of the action. He made a sending to have the Houses battle over him, he was extremely narcistic and passive aggressive initially, and felt belittled when he was ordered to bring Sunpurse a key for 97. He took the easy way out to get the key, and this would be his M.O. for everything in the future.

Sadly, Orion's breeches were a bit to big in the end, and he bit off way more then he could chew. I knew with my build, level, and supplies, I couldn't win the duel. I was hoping to setup something to lure people to be more inclined to distrust the new arrivals and be more likely to join the Count's cause. After his defeat, and being dragged off by his ear, and knowing full well he would face the wrath of the Count and his Rubies. He knew he had to make good, and assassinating the false messiah, a bringer of the King's message and food.

I couldn't have imagined the fallout, but it was all worth it! He went down in a blaze of glory for the Count! 

I never got to upload his Character Portrait, and I only have two screen shots, both from today.

Here is his portrait

An ominous omen of things to come, in the very same day.

Here in the Fugue! Good luck to everyone else!

Discord - Howlando: UnholyWon, an Elder Thing that has crawled from the depths of Chapter 1, many a nature-pc and adventurer played in the past... a rare sighting IG in recent chapters, but perhaps less rare than we realize. Beware his professional insight into the minds of the mentally disturbed.

Loops

A good end, doing what you had to do. Hopefully your next one lasts a little longer!

Jagged

Well played, ser. Good job stirring the pot! :)