Muningo Wrielle

Started by HeWhoSeeks, March 05, 2021, 05:34:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeWhoSeeks

Hi all,

It's been awesome fun, thank you to every player and DM I've had the privilege of interacting with.
Retiring Muningo as I'm starting to really struggle OOCly with having no supplies, xp or gp to even kind've taunt with and rather than do something stupid like suicide for the sake of it, I'd rather just send him off. :)

Muningo was originally meant to be a LE Rogue with the Merchant Lord perk. Originally, was meant to tie in with RwGs cult, and also establish himself as a fence for Team Nature.
This all took a turn during a fey event ran by DM SkagHunter & DM Equinox, where he very, very quickly ended up going down a disturbing and dark path.

Thanks for the rivalry between your blackjack, Bio, and thankyou to a lot of the other players for not just killing me dead, and allowing some conflict to really brew, this has been my best experience on an EFU PC to date, so thankyou, really.

Muningo never made it above level 6, and even took a level of Druid to represent IC happenings, let's see some stats:

Let's see some EFUSL notes that aren't too spoilery. :)

Lured Ghyl out in to the Weald and slaughtered them, creating a fey totem and enabling other hijinks. (DM Skag)
Participated in Fey Hunting Event - hunted a "Giant Sabre Tiger" in the mists. (Killed the last existing Sabre Tiger). (led by DM Equinox and DM SkagHunter).
Crept along the rooftops and in to the boarding house in the Burgage, forcing a kid to slit the throat of a Blackjack and drink his blood, to save his own mothers life. (DM Skag).
Left behind evidence of broken lockpick and a silver dagger given to the child.
Poisoned the food relief drive organised by Emmet and Frobo.
Attempting to get the other hins ostracized, driving them towards House Haremarch, or the Fey.
Murdered his own fey copy, by snapping his neck with his own sling. (DM Skag).
Worked with Arturo to taunt Frank via sending.
Sneaking past ring doors with people, in the hopes of drawing the Kings creatures and punishment upon them.

Now, let's see my loot:

Giant props to Frobo & Team Halfling for trying to rescue Muningos evil as hell soul, and props to Aysun for dragging my ass there instead of the FD, despite it being 100% warranted! (My poor sling got sacrificed </3)

A screeny of some other hijinks, I would post far more, but I'm certain a lot of it is very spoilery...

Thanks to everyone again, it's been fun as fuck and would highly recommend playing a conflict heavy PC to anyone who hasn't yet.

Glyph

An alarmingly proficient portrayal of a psychopath, please consider therapy.

jkjk, great PC!

Jagged

Good job playing a maniac! Was fun having him around!

preach

Had a ton of fun RPing with this little bastard, look forward to the next!