A letter left for the Scribes [PC/DM]

Started by IKeepForgettingMyUserName, February 21, 2024, 09:38:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IKeepForgettingMyUserName

Scribes,

Looking for information on how the Sisters joined the Accords. What are the earliest records?

Do they exist?

Have dinar. For work. 

LIGHTDEW

Fabulous Secret Powers

Lightdew,

I cannot claim to be an expert on the matter, but it is highly unlikely that you will receive answers that are as direct as you would like.

However, I'd like to assist you in some form, so here are some pointers that should lead you in the right direction:

• I have, on multiple occasions, heard that the presence of the Sisterhood in the Rose came later than the Balladeers or the Banda.
  • What little I've heard about their founder is vague and partly contradictory. I've heard her name as both "Sybil" and "Sybille". Details of her supposed husband are especially unclear.
  • Their order seems to have been forbidden by one of the Vahds, at some point in history. The dates are vague, and on occasion, contradictory.
  • The martyred Asiyah? Possibly unrelated.
  • Their membership is almost entirely human. I have never met a halfling or ashfolk Sister. They do not come from Baz'eel.

My apologies for not having more, but I do hope that these morsels provided you with at least some guidance.

Senior Scribe Bashir Khatara