The Tragedy of the Stillsky Family (Leon and Quin, but mostly the latter.)

Started by BlaDed_Cloud, September 11, 2021, 06:38:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlaDed_Cloud

The sky is Still.

Woohoo! I really enjoyed playing as Quin and it was also a blast to introduce Minnesota to EFU.

So. Quin Stillsky. My third character and one I had quite a few plans for. I convinced my housemates to play EFU an' make brothers of Quin, making the Stillsky Three. Leon, the youngest, Quin, the middle-child, and Olmar, the oldest. I can't tell you much of Leon's backstory, his player will need to make an Obit.

GOALS!

- My main goal for Quin was to cause some chaos -eventually-. Where as I tried to create unity with Allistar, I had decided to go the other route and just mess with people, separate the Houses, cause anarchy.
- I uh.. I didn't really have any goals. Other than that I was going to eventually make Quin into a villain. :p
I have learned that pretty simple goals, as well as code set for the character, will take me pretty far. I mean, creating Allistar, I didn't have -any- long term goals for him.

Backstory.

The Stillsky family was a pretty big family that scorned any of the members who dared adventure out instead of sitting pretty and learning an art or trade. Bartholomew Stillsky, Leon, Quin, and Olmar's father urged Quin to be a painter but Quin was too rowdy, constantly getting into fights with his brothers and sisters. His family routinely served both Sunpurse and Velstra, only focusing on the collection of groat so that one day the family would be recognized as a Noble House and be granted a seat upon the Council of Peers.

Quin was raised to be a painter like his father, as well as a fencer, but he would constantly get into brawls, coming home beaten and bloody, much to his family's dismay. He would go on doing this for years, until he met Karth, a drunkard half-orc who was notoriously known for beating anyone who'd dare cross him. After poking and prodding the half-orc, Quin was severely injured. This caused Quin to view the half-orc as a sort of noble figure, calling him Ser Karth. For the next few years, Quin would return home barely hanging onto consciousness due to Karth beating him senseless. Quin would refer to these beatings as 'training'. Quin forced himself to believe that Karth taught him a 'code', which he lives by.

And then, when Quin was 20 years old, his father's estate was burned down, killing every Stillsky but Quin, Leon, and Olmar. The latter two were forced to live with the knowledge of being the last Stillskys, but Quin sought to be rid of the memories and eventually forced himself to warp his own memories, believing that his father had sent him off due to his behavior. He arrives in the central part of the 99th ward and sets off to prove to his father that a Stillsky man did not have to rely on his family to live a successful life.

Sadly, because I'm a terrible player, I do not have any screenshots. Nor did I have any loot. See you later!