Artreez the Broken

Started by Pup, April 01, 2018, 12:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pup

What an amazing ride.  The skull will miss you all.  I'll post some screenies shortly.
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

Bearic

I didn't have any great action shots, but half of the early screens have Artreez in them somewhere. XD

Was always nice to answer his calls, or just wander around with him, or do crazy event server changing stuff. =]

Wench

Feed me my kid cuisine meal, or I will say the F word.

if she's your girl then why does her leitmotif appear in my battle theme bro  :/

Castle_of_Moonlight

Art was one of Rose's oldest friends, they had a bunch of adventures that were alot of fun!
It's not about how long they'll survive, but how long they'll be remembered.

MineralRichToil

He was my favorite mercenary. And I loved the concept of being mutilated by the Dread. Brilliant
08:30   <Kotenku>: then i guess im hitler

putrid_plum

Pup

Gaspar the Creep

VannillaPudding had the brilliant idea that this sword should go to Artreez.

"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

Pup

~The Professionals

VanillaPudding

Awesome work Pup. It was good to have you as an ally and really cool to see you ADAPT on your character, something I feel sometimes folks forget to do when the concept allows. You were truly a great addition to the Red Banner and while sad, it was somewhat fitting that our path ended this way.

Gentlemen of the Empire

Artreez was a fantastic character. It was excellent to watch him grow from an uncertain amnesiac into a competent and fearsome mercenary in his own right. I was thoroughly impressed by how much he changed and adapted over his journey.

Bouquet of Roses

Artreez was really a delightful, wonderful addition to the server. I loved interacting with him each and every time I got to, and he successfully made me both pity him for what he'd been through, and envy him for how it had forged him into the man he was.
Just sad I didn't get to try to help him more!

Best of luck on whatever you play next ^^

Time_Stomped

Rest in pepperonis, our googly eyed savior.

Pup

Shit.  I forgot thanks.  Super thanks to Elmo for playing a huge part in his development.  Don't get jealous, other players.  He didn't spend an inordinate amount of time with/on Artreez, he just provided some amazing tools to build on.  Also to Howland and Kinslayer, who pushed and prodded Artreez (and me).  Of course to all of the DMs.  So many things, big and little.

But of course also the players.  SOO many built Artreez.  It almost felt as if I did nothing at all.  Of course the Red Banner, but before that, one Valeria Decima, a newish player PC that took Artreez on as a pal, and led to an amazing list of woman that helped him along the way.  Seren, ROSE, Statues, The Elven Ladies, many others that briefly passed.  Orrell happily dragging along the Artreez that rarely claimed treasure, leading to his introduction to Gaspar, and that eventual bromance.

THANKS!

~The Professionals

Pup

People were bugging me for proper screenshots.  Sadly many that I thought I had tucked away I cannot find.  But these are pretty fun:

[HIDE=Art's first friend.]  Big thanks to the player for helping mold what Art would turn into.

He failed to keep her safe, and his descent began.
[/HIDE]

[HIDE=Building a reputation/backing Orrell.]  At the time these two goals coincided.  Actually, until Orrell's fall, it was very lucrative.

[/HIDE]

[HIDE=Dueling Orogs.]  I was good about photoing everyone else's fight, but forgot my own except for this tidbit.

[/HIDE]

[HIDE=The Dark Serpent's Minions try to break us.]  Sadly I have no idea what happened to my screenies of meeting Dendar.  She slithered past and ignored us like the insects we were, thankfully.

[/HIDE]

[HIDE=Some vanity shots.]

[/HIDE]

~The Professionals

Pandip

One of the many characters I'm disappointed to have missed!