What's wrong with the world?

Started by Drakill Tannan, July 25, 2010, 11:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derfo

I think it's pretty sad that the folks that try to consider themselves 'cultured' need so desperately to try to hate on something as innocent as Twilight, just so they can cling to a sense of superiority and unite only under the claim they are 'logical' or have superior taste.

At the least, real men like Calculor have the ability to actually explain why one or the other is favorable or not, and leave it at that, lest those others within the topic steam with rage as they adjust the glasses that lay upon their reddened faces so eagerly sifting through the 'Escape from Underdark: Archipelago' forums.

If one chooses to enjoy Twilight, so be it. No one is forcing you to look at it. I think what's really 'wrong with the world' is how hateful jerks can enshrine their old grimy pre-twentieth century authors as literary heroes, when they are left in the dust for obvious reasons, but I digress.

Haters gonna hate, I reckon.

Humoresque

agreed but please no bieber

Semli

Winston Martin

Quote from: Pup
Quote from: Winston MartinHi guys thought I'd pop in to badmouth something you think is cool and show you how ironic and edgy I am.

Pretty much. But I'm really more old and crotchety than edgy. Damn kids need to stay off my lawn, too.

I meant calculor obv. Also check this shit out.

Kinslayer988

<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers

Pup

I now have a new wallpaper for my computer! Thanks Winston! :D

Edit: Also, did you take that yourself or did you actually find it somewhere on the interwebs?
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

Kinslayer988

Are the twilight groups teams? No gangs.

<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers

Winston Martin

Dreams come true 25 miles east of Des Moines, Iowa on I-80. Your team mascot is the Tiger-Hawks.

Pup

I actually got the name for Colfax Mingo from that EXACT sign.  It's crazy that you saw it.

Winston, you're the shit my friend.
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

Crod Mondoon

The shit, or...he is  stalking you, retracing your every move in the real world.