What's wrong with the world?

Started by Drakill Tannan, July 25, 2010, 11:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Desu

I went to University of Delaware where EAP fell in the mud.
http://www.deerparktavern.com/tavern/history.html
I suspect it was either alcohol or drugs.

Also in Japan there is one called Edogawa Ranpo who wrote similar stories as EAP and was a big fan.  One of the early fanboys of Japan perhaps?

I should have that book around here somewhere having bought it many ages ago.

Pup

While I agree with Calculor's perspective on Poe, to give any artistic credence to the Twilight novels is just awful.  It's just bad Shakespeare (whom I also think is entirely overrated) with a pop culture twist.  The only thing that could make it worse was if the Disney corporation made it.
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

Winston Martin

Hi guys thought I'd pop in to badmouth something you think is cool and show you how ironic and edgy I am.

Kotenku

Actually, I hear Disney bought the rights to a Twilight-themed amusement park ride. I think it's supposed to be bumper cars or something?

Semli

Time to convert this to an image thread boys.

I'll start.

Kotenku

hello, uncanny valley

Halfbrood

Dash

PureeOfPelican

PureeOfPelican

Luke Danger

Visual Impaired Transcript:

TWILIGHTERS BEWARE

I have logic and I'm not afraid to use it

Kinslayer988

How about turn this into a threat similar to the Cat avatar one, except with twilight?
<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers

DangerousDan

Pup

Quote from: Winston Martin;192908Hi guys thought I'd pop in to badmouth something you think is cool and show you how ironic and edgy I am.

Pretty much.  But I'm really more old and crotchety than edgy.  Damn kids need to stay off my lawn, too.
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals