you may know me you may not

Started by godofpaincc8, February 02, 2011, 01:09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

godofpaincc8

oi allo this is godofpaincc8 or if you know my characters Aldo Shade or a crazy elf with crimson hair (deceased) or a little halfling really disrespectful according to in game players lol (deceased killed by Nigel Tirick). Just joined the forum just saying hi and hope to see a few of ya in game.:D:D:D:D:D

The Beggar

Welcome to EfU godofpaincc8. May you become addicted quickly, and should you ever stop, suffer horrible withdrawals and crawl right back.

TheMacPanther

Welcome, shoot me a tell if you need some tips on getting around and situated. Also it's spelled Tir'ek :)

Quote from: The Beggar;221778May you become addicted quickly, and should you ever stop, suffer horrible withdrawals and crawl right back.

Its like heroin.

SilentSouth

Heroin you inject into your eyes.

Canzah

Lenthis

Well you can use your eyes, or your.. well err.. Yah just eyes, the other ones are bad ideas.

Nightshadow

Let's try and avoid scaring away the new guy, hm? lol

Welcome to the server.

Wildlings

Welcome aboard, yes efu is much akin to crack.. just when you think you've beaten it, it reaches out and pulls you back under.

But, enjoy it ... lot's of us addicts around so we know the pain.  
~.^

See ya IG I hope

Nightshadow

Also, if you've any questions, you can always ask the DM's in the DM Q&A forum, or IG. Also, IRC is an excellent place to get answers, whether it be from DM's or more experienced players. You can go to http://darkmyst.org/?page=webchat then put your username in, and switch #darkmyst for #efu to join our channel and speak with us, if you didn't know.

Bearic

godofpaincc8

ya thanks for the welcome. Im already addicted to the game 0.0 too late to save myself i get whenever i can actually lol ya im currently applying to make a drow wizard i posted the application in the subbmissions folder and now its gone i checked the other one to see if it was done but its not there either what does that mean?
ya please dont kill him unless he provokes it. that would be s sad waste of time for my waiting. He is Chaotic Good as if youve read the book series with drizzt the drow he will be alignment wise like him accept he has some evil tendencies. While i wait for him i plan to make a normal elf wizard well cya guys in game im logging in right after this post... im addicted to the game :D :D:D:D:D

Nightshadow

It just means that the DMs moved it to their private discussions forum, to debate whether or not to approve of it.

godofpaincc8

:(

they rejected my application i cant even view it sadly but hey i guess that means i have to play more and play harder to get known on the server as a good player. Cya guys in game:D

Porkolt

You should ask a DM why it was rejected. Maybe it was only barely rejected and all you need to do is adjust a tiny little thing!

godofpaincc8

ok i will check that out thanks for the info