Your D&D self

Started by RIPnogarD, November 18, 2008, 09:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winston Martin

You scored 96% on Combativeness, higher than 100% of your peers.

lolwat

Wern8

And this is me, lol RL Paladin.

Lawful Good: You're the harbinger of light and justice. You strive for peace, justice, and order. You may or may not take an active role in supporting your views, but even if you do not you often wish you had the ability to affect your surroundings in a positive way. On the downside, it's easy to let righteousness cloud your judgement and sometimes you suffer from a superiority complex. Your heart, though; remains that of a caring, selfless, and determined person and others will see this even if you ARE stuck-up about it.

You are Human - Most humans are the descendants of pioneers, conquerors, traders, travelers, refugees and other people on the move. Humans are the most adaptable, flexible, and ambitious people among the common races. They are diverse in their tastes, morals, customs, and habits.

Paladin, 52% Combativeness, 7% Sneakiness, 41% Intellect, 56% Spirituality.

Valorous! Noble! Or possibly just a self-righteous jerk: You are a Paladin!
Paladins are holy warriors. They are valorous defenders of the light. Unfortunately, most of them are so ardent in their defense they tend to meet sticky ends faster than you can say "rampaging red dragon." Many people look up to Paladins, while others just consider them stuck up, overbearing, or self-righteous.
Much like the crusades, you manage to combine violence and religion. You may be a staunch defender of the faith, a valorous champion of the weak, or the stuff that jihads are made of.
Remember: Just because someone doesn't agree with you, doesn't mean you should hurt them

EvilStrawberry

Lawful Good, Half-Elf, Rogue.

Sounds pretty good to me.

erglion

LG
Wizard

Centaur ...

wut?

Valerius

Hmm

Elf

NG

Smart Paladin....

well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad I suppose...

FUArch

Uhm.

I'm the first CE? The result sort of frightened me;

CE/Sorcerer/Half elf.  I'm way off. <_<

Chaotic Evil: You're either Undead, criminally psychotic, or extremely just empassioned and violent. You are ruled by your emotions that are almost invariably laced with hatred and cruelty. You see what you want and take it and damn the consequences or those foolish enough to stand in your way. You loathe those who do good because you see them only following such a path to seek a societal approval. No one is important but numero uno, and you make it clear to everyone that you are not to be fucked with, ever. Instead of intimidation or subtle evils you will generally follow a more drastic route and would actually enjoy putting babies on spikes, laughing and grinning as though you are fed by their tears. This alignment has a number of incarnations but people who are of this ethos will be seen as dangerous and a plague on the rest of society. Also, if you haven't seen a jail cell yet, you probably will.

Oskar Maxon

Quote from: Wern8;98084And this is me, lol RL Paladin.

Lawful Good: You're the harbinger of light and justice. You strive for peace, justice, and order. You may or may not take an active role in supporting your views, but even if you do not you often wish you had the ability to affect your surroundings in a positive way. On the downside, it's easy to let righteousness cloud your judgement and sometimes you suffer from a superiority complex. Your heart, though; remains that of a caring, selfless, and determined person and others will see this even if you ARE stuck-up about it.

You are Human - Most humans are the descendants of pioneers, conquerors, traders, travelers, refugees and other people on the move. Humans are the most adaptable, flexible, and ambitious people among the common races. They are diverse in their tastes, morals, customs, and habits.

Paladin, 52% Combativeness, 7% Sneakiness, 41% Intellect, 56% Spirituality.

Valorous! Noble! Or possibly just a self-righteous jerk: You are a Paladin!
Paladins are holy warriors. They are valorous defenders of the light. Unfortunately, most of them are so ardent in their defense they tend to meet sticky ends faster than you can say "rampaging red dragon." Many people look up to Paladins, while others just consider them stuck up, overbearing, or self-righteous.
Much like the crusades, you manage to combine violence and religion. You may be a staunch defender of the faith, a valorous champion of the weak, or the stuff that jihads are made of.
Remember: Just because someone doesn't agree with you, doesn't mean you should hurt them

Emphasis added for truth.

Kriati

Lawful Evil

Half-Elf

Wizard

I never thought of myself as lawful evil but oh well

Cruzel

Ogre
Assassin

81% Combativeness, 73% Sneakiness, 35% Intellect, 17% Spirituality

siriusdogstar

TN
Halfling
Mystic Theurge
37% Combativeness, 37% Sneakiness, 76% Intellect, 64% Spirituality

Leprechaun Magic

Race test is so retarded.

Letsplayforfun

silly test, but fun nonetheless.

Wizard, Kender, NG.

IxTheSpeedy

LG Half-elf Mystic Theurge...

I had to read the description, had no idea what a mystic theurge was.

Brilliant and spiritual! You are a Mystic Theurge!
Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you've fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
The Mystic Theurge is a combination of a cleric and a mage. They can cast both arcane and divine spells, and are good at both, making them pretty terrifying on the battlefield. They have more raw spellpower than just about any other class.
You're both intelligent and faithful, but not violent or deceitful. I guess that makes you a pretty good person.

UnholyWon

Alignment: CG
Race: Kinder (Halfling)
Class: Monk
52% Combativeness, 67% Sneakiness, 71% Intellect, 53% Spirituality

How can I be a monk if I'm CG? *sniffle*

Metro_Pack

TN Human Trickster wat