Your Dream Moment In EFU

Started by SanTelmo, June 20, 2011, 11:04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SanTelmo

So I thought, what kind of dreams you guys have about EFU? What would be the biggest dream event/moment that could possibly happen in EFU, that would be so awesome that you would be stunned for days?

Here's what I think would be super cool, thanks to Clucky for the awesome Dolphins!

Well, there it is! I know someone boring is going to complain "Okey, but what is happening there?" so I'll explain it here for those who would so I won't be spamming and raising my post count like some trollers tend to do...

After the Colony fell asleep, Tau Masemba set out to explore the Ymph and do some quests. He realized he for some OOC reasons couldn't do them alone so he had to AE himself a companion. For a man like Masemba, no small companion is suitable so he sought for the biggest and meanest cat in the jungle, the mighty and only one, GAREVOR THE TERROR OF MEN. For three years, they roamed in the jungles and did all kind of cool stuff. And now, they have been set on an important quest. To save enslaved General Drexia from the charm of evil child Razul.

In this picture, Tau rides GAREVOR to the Mistlocke where Drexia is buying something useless again for Razul. Tau tells General Drexia how badass he was when he was still a Ruby General and gives him his old and splendid Ruby Plate Mail. Then he asks Drexia to join himself and GAREVOR on some very epic mission to the Old Port (This I will leave to the DMs to think of what would be a good mission) and to do this, they tame two gigantic  flying dolphins from the River Tear which will take them all to the Old Port for a new start and beginning of a fabulous and badass story.

There's my dream event in efu, now please tell me of yours. Good pictures portraying your event will get smiley from me in IRC as a reward when the person asks for it! :)

Ps. I wanted to draw a rainbow coming out of two dolphins as Garevor rides them carrying Drexia and Tau but my poor skills in drawing made this impossible :(
"EFU is a romance server now" -Vlaid

"Some people just gotta be killed" -Gip

Yalta

DeputyCool

what is this i dont even

Barber

My dream event unfolded already.  It was the fall of Nebbezedos which was just unbelievably epic.

derfo

Is the thing in the middle a pueblo?

TheMacPanther

SanTelmo

No, derflaro. It is my vision picturing the Last Keep. How could you not see this at the first glance...
"EFU is a romance server now" -Vlaid

"Some people just gotta be killed" -Gip

TheImpossibleDream

Thats a swordfish not a dolphin

Divine Intervention

This is worthy of being everyone's dream event.  IMO the mission should be a three man raid on the UD to attack Ysinode.

Portal Rat

My dream event in the Underdark setting was commanding a ship and making at least one profitable shipping run across the Dark Lake.

My dream event in the Archipelago setting was robbing the colony bank. Somebody actually did that, so I got a sort of vicarious thrill when I read that thread.

My dream event in Mistlocke is to get RwG to play a PC that lasts more than two months.

EDIT:

Quote from: Divine Intervention;245927This is worthy of being everyone's  dream event.  IMO the mission should be a three man raid on the UD to  attack Ysinode.

Did that once. Actually survived and managed to kill a few illithid before getting chased out. It was every bit as awesome as I thought it would be.

lovethesuit

I kinda wanna play a female halfling rogue with a one syllable name and rapid shot.

A guy can dream.