Writing

Started by The Boom King, September 16, 2011, 04:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Boom King

Some of you may or may not have noticed my absence in the last three weeks. During this time I was either working to save money or working on some stories that I had always meant to write, but was often too lazy to ever get around to. The first of these stories is for sale on kindle now.

I plan on doing this pretty regularly. I'm working on two other short stories and I am very nearly done with the both of them. I've also finished setting the groundwork for about two novels that should be very interesting if I ever, you know, finish them.

Basically though, all I'm really saying is that I'd be very happy if you downloaded my story. You don't really need a kindle to do so, apparently. There are some systems on the computer that can read kindle files too. It's only .99 cents, as that was the cheapest I could set it to. If I had the choice it would have been nearly free.

But yeah, here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/The-Entity-ebook/dp/B005NFCXXY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1316189601&sr=8-1

Reviews would be nice, good or bad, but I won't bother you guys further save for the occasional update on anything else I have go out.