[Rodryk Sosay aka. John Mudley]

Started by BigMudders, May 28, 2012, 11:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMudders

Rodryk Sosay, later restyled as John Mudley, is finally dead.

First off, I want to start off by thanking all those that I have had a chance to interact with. A lot of you had impacts on the development of Sosay; and to DM SC who's done so much work for the Mayor's Office.

To the people who have been asking: sorry for keeping my identity a secret!

Anyhow, moving on...!

This approved Ruby concept has been interesting from beginning to end. He started out as one of the more psychotic folks in Old Stones and member of The Accord. It took a bit of conspiring and watching other candidates (and Pleate!) getting carried off, but it's gotten him where he wanted to be. So, he managed to work his way into the Mayoral seat of Mistlocke from where he could begin his schemes (which, frankly, can only ever be won by corrupted folks. So take heart, Agneodaniach! You might be next!).

Shortly after Arthur Aberdenn was assassinated (which I can't take credit for), Rodryk was taken in that same set of mind against a few renegade specials ops. Instead, it presented the perfect opportunity for a makeover and a new base to operate from. A new face, account, biography and portrait and ta-da: Caermyn's John Mudley was born!

Once everything becomes a little clearer to everyone IG and when the spoiler effect is spiralled down to a minimum effect, a bomb drop of screenshots will be posted that detail the plans that worked towards towards its succession. Count S, stay strong bro! Mistlocke will be yours soon!

Keep the ball rolling guys. It will be awesome.

Signing out,
Bonhomie and ...

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Lord Mayor John Mudley[/FONT]

Oskar Maxon

RagingPurpleGiant

<elmo>: i have to say for me your glory days have been on EFUR RagingPurpleGiant1

Upperdark!

Having been around Rodryk quite a bit during his term was loads of fun, a very intruiging and profound PC which made my EfU experience a lot more enjoyable.

Can't wait for you to get those screenies out there..  :twisted:

Kudos to you!

Ebok

Keeping tabs on you as Alamander, and running with your scheme's as Gates was always fun. <3 Keep up the good work.

Seanzie

I wanna see the screenshots! I knew something was fishy about Sosay, but never this fishy.

Calimport Smoke

Sosay and Muddley were both fun characters. I am sorry we never got to have an epic SHOWDOWN of rogue with shield proficiency vs rogue with shield proficiency.

Aethereal

A role well played! It always is when hints to a rather large conspiracy are dropped in character, without being utterly obvious, for example the one conversation Rodryk had with Shadowfall in the Old Stones, welcoming him: It was the topics he spoke about that revealed where his intentions lay; subtlety is such a beautiful thing.

Of course, all good conspiracies have their casualties, it is the consequence of playing in an ocean full of sharks! Just a drop of blood.
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

SilverSword

I beat you up, rob you and feed you with drugs... And you go ahead and become a mayor!
Nicely done, sir.