Peace, Peace, she cannot hear
Lyre or sonnet,
All my life's buried here,
Heap earth upon it.

CondorHero

CollegeDropout

Bumping this thread for relevance.

Aethereal

The very existence of this thread toys with the sensibilities of order and all that is of structured and clear purpose, indeed it is the definition of off-topic. Yet instead of attracting the forces of chaos to replicate its unhinged joys of randomly ejected jabber it has come to be a beacon to that which must bring down the entropic creep of irrelevance!

Thusly, the demand is made, let this thread be EXORCISED of its historical taint. Let us CONSECRATE this token of cyberspace and demand it be brought into cognizant discourse!

Cry ye of righteous hearts and noble minds, cry ye the judicious words of MEANING and demand henceforth this place be: AXIOMATIC!
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

Aethereal

---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

Ironside

cast aside all illusion of controlbreakallconventionlaughandcryanDwEep unlEAsh your inner ~passions~

yeh

Pentaxius

Rookie

i like ice cream because it cools me off when I'm sweaty

CollegeDropout

Quote from: Pentaxius;n653986

you know what really grinds my greers

Aethereal

The horrors and nightmares of a thousand forms, the conflict eternal, unending squirms.
What wretched decrepitude of the mind dare you invite by these non-sequiturial norms?

Ice scream, fly screen - it's all the same here!
Terrible input presented without care!

Only this, and nothing more.
---

kyzar

alone but along the wall of the local but I will but that was months three months 30

el groso

el groso

I wish I were a lesbian