Previous topic - Next topic

Pandip

Karp

cmenden

Pandip

Pandip

Pandip

Quote from: cmenden on April 10, 2024, 02:30:34 AMhow did you get up there

some rowdy street toughs peer pressured me into smoking with them with the bad union men. ;-;

AsheandCinders

Pandip

Quote from: AsheandCinders on April 10, 2024, 02:04:21 PMPerhaps re-tracing your steps might give you some ideas.

the rowdy street toughs abandoned me after forcing me to imbibe their sinister drugs.

Pandip

Quote from: Miranda Marlin on April 10, 2024, 03:43:40 PMJust teleport

every time i attempt to teleport, some rapscallion named [Leap down!] hurts me for 2d6 physical damage and i fall on my ass for 6-12 seconds

Don Nadie

Have you considered turning into a bird? That works for Alejandro

Pandip

Quote from: Don Nadie on April 10, 2024, 07:51:26 PMHave you considered turning into a bird? That works for Alejandro

my pc only has access to alter self: harpy and every time i use it everyone seems to get mad at me and tell me to leave the white league offices? i think this is a bug.

Dredi

You can grapple up and down. You may however need to use the alternative fire on the grapple hook for it to produce a functioning climb zone.

Pandip

Quote from: Dredi on April 12, 2024, 04:29:01 PMYou can grapple up and down. You may however need to use the alternative fire on the grapple hook for it to produce a functioning climb zone.

i don't have any weight room for a grapple hook and shot. how can i budget space better?
rations 8 lbs
potions 42 lbs
dm loot 14 lbs
faction gear 16.5 lbs
delicious cheese meant for rats 217.3 lbs
water 20.6 lbs
2 keys for krak rooms filled with chests 0.2 lbs
bedroll 5.5 lbs

someone who is good at efu can you help me?? my knees are dying.