EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stranger

I haven't been having much fun without my friends and my unfinished business here has been conveniently wrapped up.

I will return eventually. I'm sure I will.

Pandip

Play times are probably going to take more of a hit than usual this week and my availability over the weekend will be dicey.

derkot

Going far from home on few next days. Summer time! Resting time!
Do not destroy EFU without me!
And I will be able make turns in our games in #efudominions
Радостное одиночество.

The Power of Machinery

I'm not feeling very well, unfortunately... I haven't been able to get on the last few days. I hope this changes soon.

A Mothers Dying Wish

My next week is largely going to be spent stuck in hell at work. Today alone was an 10 and a half hour work day! Tomorrow will (hopefully) just be 9.

Kora will be a little on the scarce side for the time being, as I'm working later than usual too.

cmenden

Going on vacation for the next couple of days. Sorry to anyone who has biz with me!

Back!

Chiaroscuro

Gone until the 19th!

ICly, Bláthnaid is on a little business trip.

Pandip

Dealing with a death and all the things that come with wrangling together family for a funeral, but I'll be online after things settle down a few days from now. Apologies for continually stringing along the people I have SCHEMES with!

Svordaloz

Will be on vacation from evening 17th to 24th, into 25th, depending on how late I return.

Chiaroscuro

Jello!

Faritha will be away fo a bit, see you all when I get back

henchman93

Al'Aif Khalid yi Calimport

Is gone Monday to Friday.

Hautevillee

Frank Gascoigne will be away for the weekend.

Pandip

Out of town for GenCon this week.

putrid_plum

I am taking a break.  New job.  Any play time will be limited.