The Chamber of Warped Minds

Started by derfo, April 22, 2011, 11:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derfo

Responding to a sending by a certain masked wizard, a troupe of adventurers ranging from the curious to the most daring and dashing, they would soon find themselves testing their ingenuity, or lack thereof, against one of the most doomful chambers ever to grace the sunken ruins below.

Guided by perhaps their courage, foolhardiness, or even more - though probably the second one - they descended below eager for gold and glory, or so you would assume.

And so they rolled deep.

And then deeper...

Until they actually got there, to the first of puzzle that would test them.

More interested in the nearby tent, bedroll, and campfire puzzle as a warm up, the adventurers are interrupted in their deep thinking process by a strange elderly man.

The adventurers finally solve the brain-twisting checkerboard, but not without a price. In an effort to understand the intricacies of it one of the adventurers tried to meld himself to the board through osmosis, which unfortunately did not work very well. Though, the adventurers somehow prevailed. His sacrifice was not in vain, for the time being.

Victorious, the party moved on to the next puzzle, an elaborate firework show where everyone else was a critic of sorts. Some were less impressed than others...

Some of the party is confused as the senile man talks of something seemingly irrelevant.

While some thought the next puzzle was an elaborate series of mirrors, in actuality it was an abandoned circus show with a series of decorated hoops.

This one was not very amused by the circus show.

After the show, the adventurers moved on to the final puzzle. A strange riddle before a spooky giant statue.

Assuming it to be a trick, those upon the quest decided to forsake reading at all and simply guess the answer randomly. One brave man is so mind-blown he decides it would be a cooler idea to explode viscerally than be stumped by silly riddles.

After hours of brainstorming, the adventurers guess away. Also the floor turns green.

They are quite sad.

It is not all bad though; they are given some adorable pet frogs as consolation prizes.

So ends their journey - kudos to Mort for a very very fun dungeon crawl, I hope you all enjoyed a peek = )

AKMatt

Luigi was the best Pond I ever saw.

TheImpossibleDream

Awesome. I only wish the Luigi Pond was still alive. He was an amazing character that I really enjoyed interacting with :(

Kinslayer988

Mort has killed 28 PCs in 2 days.
<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers

Craig210

sounds to me like an epic event! Sadly I was too tired to go on it, well done however mort! Think another event is needed a group will eventually survive!

SanTelmo

love u barakat marry me pls
"EFU is a romance server now" -Vlaid

"Some people just gotta be killed" -Gip