Tay'fi Evander Findol

Started by Haer Dalis 83, February 15, 2021, 12:08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haer Dalis 83

What an amazing ride it was!

I returned to efu because of the pandemic, cause I was in lockdown and couldn't leave my room. Never had I imagined this wonderful place would have been so pivotal in helping me weather through this storm. I have found here, during the last year, hours and hours of relief, smiles, heart-breaking emotions.
So you all are owed heartful thanks for the dedication you show to storytelling, the mesmerizing imagination you pour into the stories you tell. You make this place something that has rarely existed in the history of video games, and that has me come back, no matter how old I get, no matter how many new games crop out.
Chapeau.

I also want to thank, from the bottom of my heart, all those I shared the path to Ring 1 with.
And to all of you considering whether to ringrun, whether ringrunning is or isn't worth your time, know that it is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. It will make you struggle, curse, feel defeated like no other game out there. And in doing so it will shape an experience that has no equals.
I have only one advice for you: ringrun, ringrun, ringrun!

I don't have many screenshots of Tay's adventures, partly because I as everyone else tend to forget, while in the heat of things, partly because far too many are spoilerish. Here's what I have got:

The two Ring 1 Silver Hats  ;)

And finally some lewt

With time passing and friends dying like flies, Tay's items became more and more bittersweet

One last farewell EFU!

Haer Dalis 83

And now with improved (aka working) screenshots!

Misas

That which doesn't kill you, scars you for life.

parthenos

the silver hats weren't the most powerful mercenary group in ticker square, lmfao....

oh yeah, cool pc, good luck on your next