No Longer Receiving Faction XP

Started by Pigadig, January 02, 2012, 09:48:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigadig

GSID: Pigadig
Character: Vest Thedrin

Recently my character joined the Conclave and proceeded to obtain faction XP after talking to the recruiter. Today however a DM helped give the last few items, such as a key and robe and I assume wage. Yet, after that occured I no longer received faction XP, even when wearing the robe, although before the robe and such was given I was still receiving xp.

I do still seem to receive the "You are AFK and will not receive your faction wage" message however.

Pigadig

Still having this problem unfortunately. :(

A Case Of Rapiers

Once a faction gets a certain amount of PCs in it then you no longer get XPs. The Conclave has quite a few PCs now, so likely you're getting no XPs because of this.

Pigadig

As stated in the original post I was getting xp one minute then stopped getting xp the next. I know the xp rate adjusts, it's just that so far as I saw the rate adjusts after a reset. There wasn't a reset it just... stopped.

AKMatt

There is a threshold for how much XP a faction PC can gain, and when a faction is very full, the limit is quite low, probably somewhere near the beginning of lvl 7 currently.  If you are above that, it's the cause.

Porkolt

Yeah, I thought you stopped receiving this stuff on reaching lvl 6 or something.

men buy, jack chops

GSID: jungle jack
Character: Jack Bughouse
Faction: Wyrm Watchers
No wage at all.
- Wearing faction gear (armor). Rested, re-equipped and re-logged. Still no wage.

Her Imperial Majesty

I initially received faction wage XP on Theodora Augusta, no longer occurring.

It was six xp every ten minutes
Account: Her Imperial Majesty
Character name: Theodora Augusta
Faction: Empire of New Netheril (Conclave)

Johannes

Please understand that there is an upper limit to your XP wage which adjusts depending on how full your DM faction is compared to other DM factions! It is perfectly normal to stop receiving an XP wage after a certain point.

Her Imperial Majesty

I see. Thank you for clarifying.