Walt Tanner - The Creepiest Footman

Started by Pigadig, August 18, 2012, 03:00:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigadig

Well it's been fun, but sadly I can't seem to remain motivated for this character, not that he's been around much at any rate. So Walt's been retired. He fought undead, he spied on people, he followed orders, he hated "Clavers", he wrote a book and made a lot of maps for the Order.

Thanks to everyone, PC or DM, he interacted with who helped shape the person he became over time.

As an aside, Walt never died. Not once. And I can say that it is absolutely not enjoyable to never die on EFU. Go out there and die people and don't repeat the mistake I made.

I don't really have much in the way of screenshots, but here have a few.

QuoteNeutral Evil - Human
Rogue (10)
Current XP [TNL]: 48340 [6660]
 Deity: Torm
QuoteThis character was created on Tuesday, February 28th, 2012 at 03:47:44 PM.
Since creation, this character has logged on and off 302 times.
The character has spent 18 days, 19 hours, 52 minutes, and 41 seconds online.
Early days, spying on Team Nature... I did catch them discussing things other than quest trains but sadly I never took a screen shot of it. Sorry guys! [hide=]

[/hide]

Herostrat being Herostrat and the death of Kara Wyvernslayer. [hide=]

[/hide]

Prayer sessions have never been so much fun. Join the Order people! [hide=]

[/hide]

Screwing up in the Order means fun jobs, like sallying forth from Blackhearth with a ragtag bunch of adventurers into almost certain death. [hide=]

[/hide]

Walt never did awesome enough things to obtain much in the way of loot, to my regret, but he did get one neat thing that belonged to him.

And just remember, Walt was always watching. Always.

Bobbybrown

Hey look there i am while i was still in the pool of the elder god, man that run was suicide, surprised i made it out alive, bye bye walt, sion always hated you, but i thought walt was fine :D

Adhesive

Great PC. Creepiest motherfucker around. Never could sneak up on him on Arty. Sad to see him go!

Pool

I see the late Zackary Lachance in that last screenshot. That handsome rogue.

At any rate, the Order Numinous just lost the most bro of a character they may ever have. Happy trails. D-Don't l-l-let those C-Clavers mince youse s-soul.

Griggs

Baddest son of a bitch around. The server won't be the same without the knowledge that at any time, anywhere, Walt could be behind you.

The Old Hack

Oh man, Kara adored that guy. Never dawned on her that he was evil. I guess their mutual distrust and hatred of the Conclave united them.

Aethereal

42 skill points in spot as a minimum?!

I did enjoy the character though, I'm sure he would have been chums with Shadowfall if the abduction incident never happened; but that would have been a whole different story.
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

TheBarmaid

nooo walt don't leave us :(

Bobbybrown

he would probably peek in on your scented bath :P

Bonhomie

[COLOR="Red"]X[/COLOR]

NecropolisV

the nuetral evil tormite that my last claver pc vilindilieth feared like no other xD never got to interact with you but wish i had been able to.

TeufelHunden

Oh man Alfred Thenson was in the last picture, woot.

Bearic

Sorry we didn't get to burn more witches. =]

Spiffy Has