For The Glory of Ro- I mean Amn!

Started by Black_TopHat, January 30, 2011, 02:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black_TopHat

So, my "Lets make a huge lie and see if I can get away with it" character has finally bit the bullet. Lasted ALMOST a month so I count that as a victory. I'm sure I was the only one who believed it but he was not an Amnian envoy in the least, he was the bastard son of an Amnian sailor and his Non-Amnian mother. Hence the surname "Green" Not that anyone explored that!

He had a good run, and I totally blame RpG for his death. Oddly enough I recall someone warning me not to trust my evil bodyguard. His steamrolled end was interesting to say the least and I'm gonna greatly enjoy exploring even more with my new guy.

Definatly has me hooked so I'll see ya'll on the flipside.

(I wonder what I'm gonna do with all my journal sketches I never uploaded =/)

The revelation after being brought here in the promise of "An Artifact Powerful to Bring Amn to POWER!"

What happens when your Bodyguard turns on you

We STILL lost with this thing!

I expected to be out numbered, but THIS bad?!?!

And finally, the uniform of Amn

Great time ya'll I greatly enjoyed it again!

anurin

Green was great character, it was suprise for me, meet Green there :) Btw.. thanks for game with you mate.

Porkolt

You could've gone way farther than this, had you only sided with the right people!

Don't say you didn't get the chance, either.

Black_TopHat

I'm not gonna be spoilerish, but I DIDN'T have a choice.

And to be fair you can obviously see I didn't go willingly!

DangerousDan

This forum is not for arguing about things that happened IC, fyi.

RogerFnRabbit

I for one didn't see it coming. I had my suspicions, but not in regard to what DID happen! So it was a very pleasant surprise to see you two there! Thanks for partaking in the fun, and just increasing the all-around fun for the rest of us due to your sacrifice! Thank you!

Jasede

No wonder you lost, with IE and Detect Mode on your hotbar.

Black_TopHat

Always keep detect mode ready!