Amber Highsun Journal

Started by -UnholyWon-, Today at 02:48:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-UnholyWon-

A worn and tattered journal, the leather covered splashed with various shades of black ink with numerous finger prints about the still supple cover. Inside are the contents of a young woman and tattoo artist's thoughts, feelings, goals, and drawings. Perhaps you shouldn't be peering into the private life of the woman, but a peek couldn't hurt, right?

Page 1 - Date: Unknown

We've travelled for days! The sun and unrelenting heat are almost to much to bare. Marc says we are getting close to a fortified outpost in the wastes, but I've watched them all nervously talk amongst themselves in hushed tones for several nights. My lips are parched, my tummy grumbles, and my body aches. Mom says as long as we stay with Marc we will be ok and we should have nothing to fear.

It feels more dangerous every night. I'll try not to worry, I'll try to be strong for mom, but even if Marc was dad's most trusted friend, I don't trust him now.

Discord - Howlando: UnholyWon, an Elder Thing that has crawled from the depths of Chapter 1, many a nature-pc and adventurer played in the past... a rare sighting IG in recent chapters, but perhaps less rare than we realize. Beware his professional insight into the minds of the mentally disturbed.