EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RagingPurpleGiant

My new work schedule means I won't be playing Sunday-Monday any more. And this upcoming week is very busy with friends and family visiting from around the country so don't expect to see a lot of me.
<elmo>: i have to say for me your glory days have been on EFUR RagingPurpleGiant1

Calixto

Most enjoyable characters:

EFU: COR
Tristan Caerfal (NG Human Sharpshooter)

EFU:R
Thomas Valentine (Human NG Fighter/Rogue)
Durga (Half-Orc NE Cleric of Ilneval/Fighter)

EFU:M
Marion Sileyna (Human LN Cleric of Loviatar/Fighter)
Atreia Kelten (Human Paladin of Tyr)
Riku (NG Stargazer Ranger)

1-800 Planar

May not be around for the immediate future, forecast is dim.

Dagonlives

Just had a really bad death due crashing.

Probably won't be back until I fix that problem with my computer.  Killed my urge to play pretty heavily.

GoD1x

Going on a bit of a break for now. Just haven't got the time to get properly immersed in efu. :(

Wench

Gonna be gone until next week, again, probably just remake my character when I come back.
Feed me my kid cuisine meal, or I will say the F word.

if she's your girl then why does her leitmotif appear in my battle theme bro  :/

House of Lore

Off on holiday until 31st October. Will have access to forums but nothing IG.

NothingGoldCanStay

SkillFocuspwn

will be tumultuous for the next couple of days, might find some time one or two evenings but will not be reliably back until saturday

Tala

I'm taking a small break. Will still be slightly present for the next few days to handle Relic Guardian issues that might come up, but probably nothing else.

Have fun EfU :)

Hound

Had a good run but I think the magic is gone for me now.

Will be around now and then. Stay chill friends

Random_White_Guy

I know I just came out swinging on a new PC but I'm having some internet problems. Losing 4-10,000 XP a day because my internet crashes is infuriating. EFU is hard enough without the idea that at any moment it won't matter how supplied I am or what level I am, I'm gonna end up fugued because I go non-repsonsive.

Just isn't conducive to fun. If things mellow I'll be back, else keep on rockin' EFU and I'll be on IRC for concept/plot/etc advice and help.

[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Luke Danger

I should have done this weeks ago but work and other obligations kept me occupied.

​Ultimately, after clearing my head I've decided that I'm done playing EfU, at least for now. Maybe one day I'll come back and I'll certainly try to linger in the IRC as I can, but I just don't feel like I'm able to commit to the required time it would take to be able to play in EfU seriously. Maybe sometime in the future time will be available to me again, but for now... I just don't have the hours without dropping prior commitments.

​Thank you to those who helped with making some fun times in my return and it was good to come back older and more experienced and to see how the server had changed, but ultimately I feel like I'd be better off doing other things with what time I have to put into EfU. So thank you, and I hope to see you around.

Pentaxius

I won't be on this weekend, visiting some friends.

TeufelHunden

On a work trip until Tuesday. Will be on sparingly. This text is for ShadowCharlatan