Daro Dalibor: DEMONIC PRESENCE OBLITERATED

Started by Rip and Tear, August 28, 2016, 05:43:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rip and Tear

A deal is a deal!

Daro is a character I have a lot of mixed feelings about. Having a character join the Spellguard has been a longtime desire, and while I ALWAYS enjoyed RPing interactions with him, Daro was a failure as an Agent--at least in my own eyes. A lot of his goals were delicate and longterm and totally defunct by the time of death. He had very few successes under his belt as a result, which is all on me. I took a big gamble tonight to get his planar mischief back on track...but it wasn't to be. I thoroughly appreciate the DMs who put stock in the character even if he didn't pan out as planned, and all the players he interacted with along the way. And ultimately, I had a ton of fun! So don't you dare be sour.

Special kudos to Pentaxius for being the sweetest daddy that a little devilboy from Amn could ask for. I'll see you on the other side, pops.

Daro was a Cultist Sorcerer with a Devil bond, and these were some of his things. I'll add some more screenshots after I grind out a few .tga files.

TheTacoWizard

Was sad to see Agent Daro Dalibor die, he was the only agent Bunwhal trusted enough to unload all of his problems to. Was great to watch you grow from a new arrival in Sanctuary to a highly respected Agent and even though some of the plans we had to "better Sanctuary" didn't come in play, it was great going on that journey with you. Overall, he was an absolutely fantastic character and I cannot wait for your next PC! I will join you, for our Sanctuary, long may she endure.

P.S Thanks for the goodbye gift. ;)

Demure

Pandip

Sad to see him go. All the #plots and #plans that never panned out. You'll be missed!

The Samophlange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKfoc6E4_5Q

Loved Daro, he did a really good job at being sinister but reliable enough so that you felt as if you could trust him. The very definition of 'the devil you know'.

GorkaMorka

For all its worth, I always saw Daro as the least of two evils sort that could, on very specific conditions, be counted upon. At least that's what came out of him in our limited interactions.

Luke Danger

I didn't get to interact with him nearly as much as I had hoped.. It's sad that it didn't pan out, but I hope you at least had fun

​Never realized he was a sorcerer though!

HereToServe

Griff regarded Daro as the most professional of the bunch even if you didnt like the way he became or something I think everyone around you enjoyed your PC. At least I did!

EventHorizon

Sometimes, the best part of plans is getting involved in completely different things, and then dying an another completely different circumstance! :) The unexpected is the spice of life.

Pentaxius

THE FAMILY MOURNS...

Had immense fun involving you!