House Glitt

Started by CorstoTerrore, April 21, 2020, 08:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CorstoTerrore

Okay, so house Glitt is open again, standing on wobbly legs. That offers a unique situation for people to jump into. There's a nice framework in place, with many things left to do.

- A long-term faction quest to undertake at some point.
- day-to-day fund gathering to improve and work on the house itself, its armoury and whatnot (nice for quiet days, gathering groats and such).
- growing numbers via recruitment, working together, building camaraderie etc.
- As a reformed house and perhaps for the first time in recent Peerage history, Glitt is considered a serious noble house, and that brings with it the politics and the intrigue if that's your fancy.

For the moment Glitt stands out as a if not quite good a house on the alignment scale, then at least very close to lawful. There are clearly defined traits to be found IC which all members of the house should uphold and aspire to (Which are really good if you want to play a Peerage paladin in a house and not worry about suitability). That said, nothing's stopping a true bastard from joining, but they might get some pressure on them, especially in the beginning. The more lawful, neutral and good-oriented characters will have an easier time.

Low number of active PCs also means it's real easy to get recognised to put yourself on the map.

You can ping me on Discord to talk about joining, or approach Grayson Pilkins in-game. As I am currently the only active PC member, and can't be online 24/7, I'm sure the DMs will help you get in as well.