The Ballad of Gonzo Knives.

Started by FirewoodFito, December 30, 2021, 03:01:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FirewoodFito

Gonzo Knives was a man. A simple one, quick to laugh, quick to make friends and to put himself in harm's way. Out of secret desire for the sweet embrace of death, or his belief that upon death, he would awaken anew, I don't know even now. 

A coward at the start of his journey, Gonzo got away from me and kinda went his own way. Became friends with people he wouldn't have at the start, he had loyalties to some that perhaps didn't even knew about them. But at the end of the day, Gonzo Knives -that wasn't even his name, he couldn't even remember his actual name- was an Awoken. And the hole of not knowing who he was, started eating at him.

Thank you to all the players and DMs who I was fortunate enough to play with. My homies from the Burgage, my respected retainers, My family from the Ponds, and my crazy trashgulls. I enjoyed every second of it because of you.

And now, a bunch of screenshots I found funny or meaningful.

Knives Out.

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

Gonzo comes on the scene as a statue.
[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

I started giving Gonzo more of my own personality, mainly his sense of humor.  I tried to explore that with all you guys.

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]
[hide]
[/hide]

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

But he did have a melancholic side, which I really enjoyed diving right into it. I tried to play him as not bright, but wise to reflect my stats.

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

And then, I met the Trashgulls.

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

Which led him down a path I didn't anticipate, but thoroughly enjoyed.

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

And this is the end for Gonzo Knives, may his name live on.

[hide][/hide]

[/hide]

Flagon

Astra

What a king. Gonzo Motherfucking Knives was everyone's friend, the strongest man in the Rings, and a true fighter for what he believed in. I am going to sorely, sorely miss him.

Knives out...

domare

Gonzo "I'll kick you quickly to the side of the Head" Knives!! Most loyal, trusted, and well-liked guy around!  So fun to RP with your character.  He left a profound impression on my character.  Hell of a way to go out!  I so look forward to your next character and us RPing!

-UnholyWon-

Gonzo! This is going to break poor Luna's heart, the hunk of a man called Gonzo Knives has breathed his last breath. Gonzo was an amazing character and I enjoyed every moment being around him. I look forward to your next character. 
Discord - Howlando: UnholyWon, an Elder Thing that has crawled from the depths of Chapter 1, many a nature-pc and adventurer played in the past... a rare sighting IG in recent chapters, but perhaps less rare than we realize. Beware his professional insight into the minds of the mentally disturbed.

Lamia Sabachtani

An oily king.

[hide="Friendship...?"]

(many glasses later...)

[/hide]

[hide="The Golden Ratio"][/hide]

White_Ice

Gonzo was a laugh every minute. It was great being around him and I really appreciated the levity he brought.

Scitus

What a great, iconic character that made such a buzz. Knives out.

Infra

Farewell darling... Farewell...
- Granny Row

Poolson

The man, the myth, the legend.

Gone in an instant, but the impression he made is forever.

God bless Gonzo Knives. o7

Scumlord Spiffy

Aaron heard of this pc all the time but I never made an effort to say hello.

ripperoni.

Wench

Gonzo was such a hilarious and awesome PC, mega props to you, his adventure was one worth watching!  :D
Feed me my kid cuisine meal, or I will say the F word.

if she's your girl then why does her leitmotif appear in my battle theme bro  :/

tinfoilhat

RIP to a real one. Awesome to see characters go ham on their beliefs and go out in a blaze of glory, and I enjoyed the laughs seeing the statue at the feast and his general oiled up fighting style.

CorstoTerrore