This was Ritualist Rallick Dess.

Started by Sankis, January 24, 2016, 05:30:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

domare

Sankis...I wanted to say that I totally enjoyed all my RPing with your character.  He was truly that iconic figure that most people thought about, then the topic of the Society of the Ordered Mind came up.  There can be no doubt that your character will go down as one of the most significant PC's during the tenure of what was the Society.  Well done!

Ebok

Rallick was certainly the face of the Society, kudos for taking the long hard road. I'm also glad Jormund's stint within the society was captured somewhere. ^_^

Rookie

goate

I always liked having Rallick there, usually in my ambient background (never having been highly involved with the Society) but always there, tying together the last three years of EFU.  In a world where the average lifespan is a month, it was nice to see a PC around that could personally account for the history of Sanctuary since just after the darkening.  And man, what a story it became.  Way to stick with it, Sankis.

The Saranna-Rallick relationship was fun while it lasted.  What a frustrating man.

Sankis

This is finally finished.

Knight Of Pentacles

Pendulum

this is amazing XD

totally worth the wait and thank you so much for sharing!

Spiffy Has

el groso

Quote from: Rookie;n653195Ridiculously epic

Tala

I'm sort of repeating myself, but really thanks for sharing.

So awesome XD

Pup

Huge tits, man.  I loved the Ritualist.  You were a staple for a long time and the screenies are amazing.  Most of your reign I was in the wilds but playing Ving I got to see you up close a bit.  Very, very good stuff.  Congratulations.
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

bobofwestoregonusa

I like to think Dess had died longer ago than that.