Chardy B

Started by Random_White_Guy, October 25, 2018, 12:34:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Random_White_Guy

Wanted to come back into EFU in style and push myself to the limit with a personal challenge after a few scattered months playing a nudist targan when work allowed.

Turns out that limit was 22 HP.
I wanted to see how far I could get in the anarchic hellscape of EFU right now with fights breaking out every day, etc on a 6 constitution rogue with social skill foucs. Turns out it was a pretty nice week!

Managed to RP with a lot of cool PCs, did a lot of interviews for the House of Knowledge, managed to do some serious merchanting. Unfortunately terrorists had other plans.

Screenshots

Fun week! Thanks for everyone who sat down with a weird elf with a long name to share your tales and buy my shit.

End total: 11,543 gold
Ring of Final Sanctuary
Many expeditions founded, paying adventurers to go quest for me.
Bribed PCs to take me on quests while I did nothing, offering 2 or 3 gold a minute to PCs.
1 massive fight night event hosted
1 run of shaggaland as a 6 con Elf Rogue with 22 HP at level 6
Borderline prefecture status, getting Prefect for like 15 minutes but never getting to do anything.
One hilarious death being ripped apart by illusions inside the illusory safety zone that is Serena Tower.

But EFU when a strong breeze can kill you is just a huge mountain to climb and will require someone more patient than me
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

derkot

As I thought, true hardcore EFU characters not lives longer than week or so.
Stop making nice and cool characters!
Радостное одиночество.

Dingledar

Noooooooo, my plans my plans!

Uncertain Villain

A great character. A shame you and simon will never have that card game.

Pup

Lol.  RWG back to his one-week characters!   :D
Oh and nice Prag pic.  I always forget to take screenies for things like that!

"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals