Renewal of the Ponds Update - Bugs

Started by ShadowCharlatan, July 28, 2019, 12:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhund

The buckets of water that can be drawn up are flagged for the red alchemy text, but they are not an accepted ingredient in any crafting, let alone as a theme reagent
<@Mort> Dhund is on the money, imo

HelenOfTroy

In the sewers, the squeeze through the bars that was changed. You cannot proceed into the sewers from the peerage moat as there are sewer bars blocking the path.

el groso

Groat the Goat stays in night hours, and being so delicious, he always gets eaten.
Also Barbarian stance NPCs remain there at night, so they could either be marked gray not to interfere in PvP or not be there at night time.

Scrappa-yeti

1. Many of the key NPCs are still getting murdered by reds. I think this is just night spawns. But there have been lots of corpses most resets.

2. The NPCs will chase mobs that move in from ring 100. Not only does this put them on the wrong side of the fence, they often use abilities that reveal their class and are probably spoilers.

3. When trading, Crum frequently replies as though you dont have resources, even when you do. Restarting the conversation a second time fixes this. 

4. When trading, Crum frequently has duplicate {leave]  or [back] options.

5. When trading, Crum will offer to take one more set of whatever you are trading more than what you actually have. So he will offer to take duskwood 4 times if you have 3.

6. When trading with Crum, there might be a bug with handing stuff in. During the course of one reset, I have put in many more items than my freinds, who have been able to trade. Is that because my character is too high level? Or because I EEed between hand ins? Or something else entirely?

el groso

Many (I don't know if all) resources items that are tagged to be traded with Cooper are sellable to NPC merchants for groats. I think that is not desired.

LoveLess

QuoteWhen trading, Crum frequently replies as though you dont have resources, even when you do. Restarting the conversation a second time fixes this. 

This is still an issue and floods the chat with messages. You have to speak with him twice when turning in resources, then twice again to view what you can buy with your favor.

Astegard

More of a suggestion.
Move the pond spawnpoint to the cellar.
Currently it can happen that you log in for the first time since reset and its nighttime where hostile can have spawnend right next to you.

Grouch

Things will never be the same (I've applied too much ketchup to this hamburger)

Scrappa-yeti

Can we clear some of the boxes  and mats away from the trapdoor?

I came up to a three man gank today, and I was totally trapped by the terrain. You cannot go back down, because you are in combat, and all the terrain make it near impossible to get off the platform.