Stargazers

Started by Baggie, December 01, 2010, 02:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baggie

Stargazers are a fascinating race with a rich lore and a strong tie to the island. They are incredibly diverse and there is a rich amount of concepts to choose from. They tend towards goodly actions but as savages fiercely protective of their home this is often times misunderstood by others.

Highly enjoyable to play one! Aloof nocturnal jungle savage battling evils and the darkness of their own isle's legacy...

Find StarlessNight on IRC for more information.

Divine Intervention

Having played one for quite some time I can say they are a fun and interesting race.  Pm me on IRC if you want some info on tribes or help with a concept.

faqir

Stargazers are incredible, highly recommend people to get involved with them to learn more of their rich history and the lore of Ymph.

FishyBusiness

Quote from: Baggie;211572Find StarlessNight on IRC for more information.

... Or FishyBusiness.

Or join #TeamNature on IRC!

Kinslayer988

Definately go on #teamnature. Right now we have some warriors and bards but we really need another sorceror, Druid, or if you want to be interesting you could probably try wizard even.

Join Star terrorists!
<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers

Wildlings

Soooo.. are you saying your first Consort *was* sexual?

Porkolt

Groucho the Marxist

Quote from: Kinslayer988;211689we really need another sorceror, Druid, or if you want to be interesting you could probably try wizard even.

Join Star terrorists!

QFT. So make a gazer buffbot and join us in holding off the end of times...or becoming a feral, rabid beasts and bringing it about. Either way, it's gonna be sweet.

FishyBusiness

Apparently, due to the unfortunate happenings (and a brainfart on myside), I am officially changing the channel from #TeamNature to #TreeHuggers !

AllMYBudgies

More Stargazers, please!

Coldburn

Though my Stargazer recently died, I can say with a lot of confidence that it's a very interesting race to play. I'm already tempted to make another one in the future; I really recommend you all consider the same. Pro tip, encourage a friend or two to join you as Stargazers too; solo play is doable but more people = more interactions = more fun.

Blue41

Join up. Four days in and I'm loving the Gazer goodness.

FanaticusIncendi

More Stargazers please!

We have some interesting things brewing and a nice group to hang with, so join! You can stop in to #TreeHuggers for questions and such.

Coldburn

I had been planning to make another Stargazer for quite a while, and have been writing applications over the past 2 days. My problem is that I have too many concepts that can't be integrated into a single character. So here's the good news for YOU!

Do you want to play a Stargazer, but don't know how or what? PM Coldburn on the forums or approach Cranium_Rat on IRC. If have material enough to build 4 different Stargazers that I am willing to share.

Why? Well because I am entirely self-motivated of course. The life in the Wilds can be a tough one, and while there's help from several high levels out there we low levels should stick up for eachother. Running from those dreaded Wild Orc Hunters, Malar Beasts and Assassin Vines is something best done with more than one; remember, you don't have to outrun the spawns just your fellow Stargazer!

So don't be shy; I've played a Stargazer before so I can answer any questions you have, give you potential ideas, quirks, plots and goals for your character all in the interest of showing you one of the most fun aspects of this server and gain a questing buddy for the effort!

Blue41

Obligatory team poster.

Gaeseric was dual-wielding clubs. CLUBS.