The blooded Brotherhood

Started by Craig210, January 30, 2011, 05:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kinslayer988

Looks legit, I would join if I had the tim.
<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers

Kinslayer988

Looks legit, I would join if I had the tim.

Lenthis

Im in, Ill let my char take a break for a bit to do this looks fun!

Craig210

Some more information on this-

All fights are fought on FD- when in negatives spectators will decide if you live or die.

This will be intense, with the aim being the best death/greatest show.

SilentSouth

Kinslayer988

Craig210

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z89E0dAUeHo&feature=related

Ok, we have 7 confirmed people for this 2 still deciding. Looks like it should be a nice good kick off. If your keen sign up now as joining up with the brotherhood after the prelude will be no easy task.

Craig210

Current characters for prelude-

Crytalos-Bakarai known by his brothers as the blood prince of sand. His strength  has maintained his status as leader of the brotherhood for seven years,  at the age of fifteen his skills with exotic weaponry saw him slay the  last the leader of the brotherhood Rock- Crusher of weak. Earning him a  place not only in the brotherhood but as its new leader.

Zango123-Levoric Rechanter, Known by his brothers as The Machine, he gained entry into the brotherhood through slaying two of the current members in a 2vs1 fight, which should have resulted in his death.

Breston- Krash- Known as Bloodeater. Gained entry through the defeat and then mutilation of brother Sand Demon. An Epic fight which saw both men tested to their limits before finnaly ending with Krash devouring the heart of sand Demon. He uses only the most exotic and sadistic of weapons, never favouring one style above another.

Seanzie-Dakeem Skinwalker - known for his armor- scalps of humans and  dwarves that he has killed in battle. And for his whips that on the  handle hold a knife to scalp the dead. He is ruthless and quick. A true  showmen.

RagingPurpleGiant-Grey  Marrowgaunt. He was a barbarian warrior in Vaasa before the defeat of  the Witch King. He was captured in battle and was subsiquently sold into  slavery. He's a tribalistic barbarian who's spent his life in a frozen  waste-land, he has a veneration for undead and fear of evil spirits; Velsharoonite.

SilentSouth-William Backster, Originating from chult this man is known  amoungst the botherhood as Butcher Bill, he brutally killed brother  snatcher in the arena, by cutting open his stomach and using his own  intestines to strangle him. He is beyond sadistic and enjoys butchering  his enemies even after death, often playing with the insides. Each  dreadlock is rumoured bys brothers to represent each man he has killed in the arena.

BTH-Venito Buscheni ~ A lanky and gaunt man hailing from the Dragon Coast tales abound of him being a former Purple Mask Brigand, who was captured only after slaying a strike team of heavily armed Westgate mercenaries at a seaside inn. It was only after reinforcement came and observed the carnage was he subdued. His time before gladiatorial combat was streaked with blood soaked murders. Wearing a simple, expressionless purple Mask and wielding a dual raiper and dagger combo of a Bravo of the region he is known for only showing his face to those whom he is about to kill.

Divine inspiration, Celegorn. Ancalimon ,known by his brothers as The Sembian. This elf once hunted the drow across fearun, until finnaly being caught and sold into slavery, His skills with the exotic double bladed sword soon found him placed in the arena. As a gladiator he soon found himself facing Rithleck the obsidian snake, a drow gladiator of the brotherhood.The fight saw both men tested to their limits before finnaly the drow who seemed in good health dropped to his knee's and died. Afterwards it was revealed that over two dozen small cuts had been placed across his body, individually they where nothing, together far worse than any gaping wound/ His fighting style tends to bide his tiem parrying incoming blows with easy grace before striking with furious speed. His precision techniques focus not on trying to batter his opponent's guard down but to slip into the gaps of their defence

Mr-Green. Sciron Ezra , Known as Ezra the Blade, raised in waterdeep.at the age of ten his Prostitute of mother sold him into slavery,but when they came to take him he went mad with rage and broke from the gaurds grasp and killed his mother with a broken rum bottle. his master seeing this blood lust had him trained as a gladiator.After ten long years of training he was finnaly entered into the arena, seven victories later and he found himself pitted against the brotherhood's fighter Mel'tark a giant who used twin greatswords. Fast on his feet Ezra was able to wear the giant down before finnaly climbing onto his back and thrusting a blade through his throat, when the giant collapsed backwards everyone thought he was dead, instead he was unconcious and when he awoke he found a new master and the mark of the brotherhood on his arm.

None Brotherhood Members

Drd playing Martel- Bought by Qadima

Crazed worm, playing jumonglo dookaluk- Bought by house Stenton

Nightshadow

My Tempurian is going to be scared shitless of your little crew, Craig.

Nightshadow

Okay, here will be mine! I think he'll fit in perfectly. Billy Sunshine - He was born in the harsh streets of Luskan, constantly bullied and picked on from a young age he eventually found a place that accepted him - a temple of Eldath. He has vowed never to harm any living being no matter the reason, because violence is WRONG.

What do you think? lol =)

Black_TopHat

Hey OH!

I notice i'm missing!

Craig210

Craig210

Seanzie

Any finalized times yet?

Craig210

This is set for sunday around 7pm GMT possible later still depending. Doubt it will be earlier.

Anyone still looking to sign up i am on Irc as Crytalos, or PM me here.