The blooded Brotherhood

Started by Craig210, January 30, 2011, 05:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mort

Black_TopHat

I MIGHT be able to make it at like 1;30ish if I'm lucky but I don't count on it.

Either way, best luck to ya guys!

Mort

I'm going to use this as my administrative topic. Can I have a list of all those who are participating?

Divine Intervention

I'm doing this as Celegorn Ancalimar.

Black_TopHat

Venito Buscheni

Also I'd like to make a suggestion thats nearly impossible to enforce, To keep fights fair and fun perhaps all the combatants can agree to be a certain level/level range for each bout so we don't end up with that one guy who has a snow day or on vacation and hits 8 in three days and fights against no-one but 4th levels.

Just a quick blurb like Round 2 on Date X, level 6. This would be said ahead of time but with no lenience to somebody who's died questing, the level 6 would be the max level. So if your unlucky enough to have died to three 30 minutes before, tough titties.

Just my idea to keep the fights fun and semi balanced

Craig210

House Stenton Gladiators

[COLOR="Teal"]Krash Blood eater- Fayil (Deceased)
William "Butcher Bill" backster- Silent South(Deceased)
Venito Buncheni- BTH
Sciron Ezra- GreenskinEFU(Deceased)
jumonglo dookaluk-Crazed Worm(Missing)
Levoric Rechanter- zango123( DECEASED)[/COLOR]

Bought By qadima

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Martel Anderson-DRD
Grey Marrowgaunt -RPG[/COLOR]

Armada Gladiators

[COLOR="Red"]Bakarai-Crytalos
Dakeem skinwalker-seanzie
Celegorn Ancalamir- Divine Inspiration(Deceased)[/COLOR]

Unclaimed Gladiators

Dalzhel Avani-OmegaCheese

Black_TopHat

Oooooooooo its color coded!

Black_TopHat

I dunno if anyone else has had this problem, but my Stenton Key was removed by the server quoting "Quest item"

Divine Intervention

I also experienced this problem and i'm going to use Kingsman's as my spawn until it gets sorted, otherwise you end up locked in.

Craig210

New gladiator added, anyone else who has joined up IG, hit me up and ill add you to the list.

Craig210

And so my involvement with this has come to an end, I encourage people to continue this. Mort provided an amazing arena, and a chance to change server politics.

Yes it is risky, intense. But is fun, and trust me when I say- Risk is worth the reward.

Black_TopHat

A bit of an OOC deal, but those of you still playing your Glads, could you drop a post here. I'd hate to think I'm the only one left