Join the Spellguard Auxiliary

Started by Haer Dalis 83, October 07, 2013, 09:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haer Dalis 83

"Permanent General Orders:

Auxiliary shall strive to locate and report capable men worthy of taking part in the Auxiliary Program.

Auxiliary shall obtain and deliver fuel for Shield maintenance to the Refinery.
Auxiliary shall manage the proliferation of licensing throughout Sanctuary. See an Agent or Captain to procure licenses to offer. Thoroughly interview prospective licensees, and ensure they will offer some benefit before they are granted a license of any sort.

Auxiliary shall endeavour to prevent, stop, or else punish anyone or anything tampering with the Dunwarren Machine. Includes illegal salvage and unauthorised animatron assembly or engineering operations.

Auxiliary shall endevour to monitor any venture into the Machine. Those who enter the Machine without the approval or accompaniment of the Spellguard should be duly punished. Baublium and animatron parts should be confiscated where possible.

Auxiliary shall encourage all citizens to follow their example, and assistthe Spellguard in maintaining the safety of Sanctuary through the Shield.

When not assigned to projects, Auxiliary are expected to use their initiative to occupy themselves with productive activities of self-improvement and service to Sanctuary"

[COLOR="Red"]As you can see, as a member of the Spellguard Auxiliary, you will rarely find yourself with nothing to do. So the question is, why should you join? Well, do you find yourself with little time to invest, and are therefore being left behind because you have no time to make IG friends? Do you find yourself struggling with creating interest in your goals, having only a few hours a week to spare? Have you been playing for long but never managed to touch the "core" of efu? Do you feel everything happens around you without you noticing and your efforts are always frustrated? If the answer to one of these questions is yes, then probably you should give the Auxiliary a chance.

As a member of the Auxiliary, aside from free rests and a minor shop, you will get:
  • Allies on the spot. It does not matter if you can log only once a week. If there are other Auxiliaries logged in, it will come natural to interact with them, and have something in common. No matter how frequently you can log, your character will have roots, and feel part of the server.
  • An interesting mechanic in fixing machine malfunctions. You usually end up logging in and just running through a few quest because you do not know what else to do? Now you can gather groups with an important aim, show them one of the most important aspects of our setting, make a name for yourself. (And meanwhile, you will also get paid)
  • A forum. Do you find yourself clueless about what is going on? You would love to have an insight into what is happening on efu but you do not know how? Read the forum, and there you go. Even if you can't be in game, you will most likely know what happens.
  • Spellguard bosses. You have time to invest, but you do not know how to use it? You do not know how to get the attention of a DM? You have great ideas in mind but you do not know how to translate them in game and frustration leads you to drift to just common questing? The Auxiliary report directly to the Spellguard. If you want to get involved in the server happenings, and I mean the DEEPEST happenings, all you have to do is speak with an Agent PC and ask him what to d. I can guarantee you will find yourself with so much to do you wuold wish you could just take a break and sit in Freedom Square for a few minutes. Working for those who are in a commanding position is the best way to get involved in the life of the server.

And I am sure I have forgotten a lot of stuff, that other Auxiliaries can add. Ah, right, joining is very simple, it does not even require an application![/COLOR]

Zango_Unchained

The Auxiliary is a fun faction, and as one of the first to dedicate alot of time into it. I can say it was worth it. Just keep in mind that the Spellguard are not a "Goodly" group, but more of a lawful group.

Its a fun faction and I recommend it.

The Marauder

I second to that. What little time I spent in it was fun as hells.

Random_White_Guy

Bumplestiltskin.

From the experimental works of the Engineers in advanced papyrustechnics to the psuedo-militaristic workings of the School of War, the Spellguard Auxiliary are an Association in every sense of the word. Like the Aberdenn and Caermyn before them, unlike other elements they are a faction that is predominately operated from a PC ran basis.

The extent of what you get out of them is what you put into them and application-worthy positions of "Captain" given greater responsibilities of the faction is a possibility. If you ever had an interest in the machine, are interested in some highly-lawful RP of an overt or covert military nature, then the Aux Populi may be for you.

From genocide of the chosen, to the mechanized steampunk activities of the machine, and recent street-fights with dissident forces there is never a dull moment.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

The Machinist

The Machinist

The Machinist

The Machinist

Now is an ace of time to join.

The Machinist

The Samophlange

Now is a great time to make a new Auxiliary. With two active Agents around there are a ton of chances for interaction between the Spellguard and its Auxiliaries. There aren't as many actual Auxiliary around right now, either, so now is a fantastic time to sign up with some big goals in mind to get a lot of attention!

The Auxiliary are an association, so they do not get quite the level of attention as other larger factions. That said, it is a great platform to launch in-character goals from, and you can find yourself with a huge support network in the form of the Agents and other assets of Sanctuary. They are a very polarizing group, and signing on will immediately mean some IC rivals and enemies to help promote enjoyable conflict on the server.

Make an Auxiliary! Be the boot of the Spellguard, forever stomping on the faces of its enemies.

The Machinist

I'd suggest anyone that wants to know more about the Machine and Sanctuary join this group.

There are some nice perks, best found out about IG and you will get straight into the middle of the action.

Whole range of concepts will work from peaceable engineers, to honorable soldiers to assassins and bounty hunters and loads more.

Entry is by recommendation IG, but not difficult.

Verk

My character Azriah is heavily recruiting IG  so anyone interested should come to his sendings.

I'll second that is a great way to get involved in some of the servers big happenings

SatelliteMind

Just curious what are the opportunities for advancement within the Spellguard Auxillary?

Random_White_Guy

Each school (SChool of War and School of Engineering) has promotable positions for Captain ranking status. It basically makes you the favored go-to-man of the Agents for all matters and gives you command over your respective school in the pursuit of your area of expertise.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

SatelliteMind

Can this Auxillary be used as a way into the official ranks of the Spellguard itself or no?