The Godsblood Pact

Started by Tulwyn, June 17, 2019, 09:42:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tulwyn

THE GODSBLOOD PACT

A fiery sermon was held within the heart of the Ponds by Harren Sternpond, a faithful of 'He Who Watches'. Speaking true of the self-proclaimed discommandments, Sternpond spoke profusely of the Sixth, the Godsblood- the truest daughter of He whose name we utter not. The Queen of the Canals, or the 'Rat Queen' as others call her, was in attendance. Finding rebuke by the suspected Godsblood of others, such as Verata the Cloven, Sternpond was certain the Rat Queen was the truest incarnation of His flesh and blood. She was newly coronated the Queen of Benevolence, destined to rule over Ninety-Nine.

The Godsblood Pact, led by the firebrand priest Harren Sternpond, is the company of those who have sworn to serve the Queen of Benevolence, and in return, He Who Watches. A plot full of purpose that all those involved will find engaging to participate. Centered mostly within the Ponds.

The goals of the Godsblood should both be centred around loyalty to the Rat Queen and the goal of the sixth discommandment (seeing the daughter of Him onto a throne) and also upon themselves for whatever selfish or dutiful reasons they have for seeing change in Ninety-Nine or benefits to themselves. The ultimate goal of the pact is to see the Rat Queen sitting a throne of Ninety-Nine. Very long-term. For the purpose of communication, I will say that 'He' is Pzathuran. I've been trying to find an interesting and unique way of introducing him into the city and to other players in a sort of manipulative, secretive way to explain his lack of presence.

Recommended Alignments: Chaotic Neutral, Chaotic Good, Lawful Neutral, Lawful Evil and Neutral Evil.
Recommended Classes: Any (Except Paladin)
Recommended Races: Any (Monstrous races especially allowed, this being a Ponds concept)

See you in-game! To join, find Harren Sternpond or the Rat Queen in-game to swear yourselves to her crown. For new concepts, send me a PM on discord (Gull) or on the forums and we can work something out!