Astronomers of Q'tolip

Started by Random_White_Guy, February 26, 2024, 04:18:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Random_White_Guy

Astronomers of Q'tolip,

I have been informed that Legate Domnhall unilaterally declared prohibition of license upon Citizen of Baz'eel, Qari Alriyh.

As one Legate enacted such, one revokes it.

While it is known you have your scholarly debates and sparring with my Magistrate, I endeavor to seek the return of his Archaeological and Divination Licenses of which he had previously purchased through legal and proper channels.

A simple enough request I imagine considering what was garnered for you in the last day.

Honored Waterbearer Gausim al-Marain
Of The Great Temple of Baz'eel
Legate of the First Seat
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Abala

Honored Legate,

Qari is never getting a thing and he should be exiled and driven out of the Well for the sheer enormity of his incompetence, not given authority to let brookers go free to be door-to-door furniture salesmen in the Creep.

Zenithar Oro Konthaz

Random_White_Guy

Esteemed Zenithar,

I have told your Apothar Three, I have told your Nadiri, I have told many. If you seek charges raised you need only speak with the Legion. They shall gladly take a report from one of your status, or you are welcome to send one of your Apothar, or indeed even Nadiri. Though as we spoke in the tower some of them are positively kulkundic and I suppose that is where the disconnect is borne.

Cases are not hard to open, investigations are not hard to request carried out. It merely is a matter of taking the time, of which many of your Apothar seem to prefer just... not. Perhaps it is rooted of past feuds with the Sultan's fourth, I could not say.

But I wish to reaffirm that if you wish to pursue a trial against anyone, even yes, Magistrate Qari - Simply see report to the Legion. None of my Cabinet are given preference or protection - as shown by the joint efforts of the Tower and Legion against that same "door-to-door furniture salesmen in the Creep".

As for license, if such is your Tower's mandate, it will not be asked anew.

Honored Waterbearer Gausim al-Marain
Of The Great Temple of Baz'eel
Legate of the First Seat
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Sem

Honored Legate,

Respectfully, please consider the matter of your petition to re-instate any licensure of Qari Alriyh closed. If the Magistrate wishes to be licensed, he is welcome to plead his case to the Tower himself.

Apothar Isaac Naught