[DM] [Banda Rossa] Letter of Commendation: Emilia Laurentis

Started by Ziya, May 05, 2024, 01:45:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziya

5 Maribeh IY 7788

THE BANDA ROSSA

Dear Sirs,

LETTER OF COMMENDATION: EMILIA LAURENTIS

1.    I write to commend the actions of Recluta Emilia Laurentis ("Emilia") of the Banda Rossa.

2.    As you may be aware, Ephia's Well led a diplomatic mission to Il Modo on or around 3 Maribeh IY 7788. While the results of the diplomatic mission were mixed, it was nevertheless critically aided by a performance from the Floating Fantasia, which was received with general acclaim.

3.    I am pleased to inform you that the presence and performance of the Floating Fantasia may be attributed to the suggestion and arrangements made by Emilia. It was she who arranged for me to meet with the Ringmaster, and it was she who lent the impetus to Ephia's Well reaching out to Il Modo. It would not be an exaggeration to say that inviting the Floating Fantasia would not have occurred to me without her suggestion, and her actions contributed substantially towards the diplomatic mission's chance of success. For one, I understand that Lady Paula of Il Modo was greatly pleased by the Floating Fantasia's performance.

4.    In light of the foregoing, let it be known that Emilia has my gratitude, and I offer my personal commendation for her contributions to Ephia's Well.

Live and drink,
Balstan Gloamingdaith
Legate of the First Seat