[Letters sent to La Banda, Sisters, Astronomers, and Janissary]

Started by Pandip, March 27, 2024, 02:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pandip

Friends and peers,

I have grown tired of the politics swirling around the matter of the Warmaster. As the Accord contemplates and schemes, villages are ransacked and people are slaughtered. The longer you ruminate, the greater the People's apprehension about the efficacy of the Accord is justified.

I point fingers, but the Balladeers are not without guilt. At this very moment, my colleagues seek to independently recommend Aurelio as Warmaster.

I have grown frustrated with this process and our inability to coalesce towards a consensus.

I have surveyed the opinions of many; the leading candidates among our ranks are Mirielle Rousseau and Rennik Colmes. I believe we are mature enough to put aside our individual grievances and come to an agreement to support one of these two individuals.

You will meet with your leaders. You will confer amongst organizations. And you shall present the Accord's chosen Warmaster to the Legates by sunset.

I write this ultimatum not as a matter of politics or plotting, but as a matter of necessity. If we do not present an agreed candidate to the Legates, we may doom Ephia's Well with our inaction.

Truth in Action.

  -- Aubrey Domergue

  Balladeer of the Lost Hearth