[FAO Legate John Syter, League of Gold] ((DM))

Started by AsheandCinders, March 16, 2023, 12:34:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AsheandCinders

Legate Syter

As we spoke of, I've taken the Liberty of obtaining times when Argus Sesterius, of Brass Pheasant Mercantile and the Original architect of the proposal that has taken trial duty from the already heavy burden upon your back, would be available to be called for a meeting with you to determine if he might hold the spot of Second Magistrate.

I of course don't need to remind you that with only one Magistrate, any time Sol Auk might not be available you would need to step in to fulfil the duty, which just seems so unessecary now that you have passed this proposal. And so I am sure you wish to fill that second spot as soon as time permits.

I've circled the days upon this calendar for you, that you might call for him whenever your whims decide.

Live and Drink
Ophelia Whitmore
Owner of Whitmore's Wares
Plaza Property 3, Whitmore's Wares Offices
Supporter of the League of Gold

//Thursday the 16, Friday the 17th: between 7am and 10pm Eastern time
//Saturday the 18th, Sunday the 19th, Monday the 20th: Available after 7pm Eastern
//Tuesday the 21st, Wednesday the 22nd, Thursday the 23rd: 7am-10pm eastern

Halfbrood

My dear Ophelia,

Thank you for reaching out once more, I of course remember our discussion and meeting in great detail!

Let us meet sooner rather than later.

I will send a runner, when the time is right!

Live and drink,
Legate John Syter

((Can you DM me on Discord the timings using the badass timecode conversion thing because I'm lazy))